Lauren Boebert is a hooker.

You should have led with it, bubbeleh.
You should have led with it, bubbeleh. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

why lead with a source known for reporting unsubstantiated claims?
Argue the content, not the source. Something printed by someone you don’t like doesn’t make it untrue.
You boyz do that every freaking day.
Where’s that lawsuit filed?

Where’s that retraction by Muckrakers?

Has she provided anything to disprove that the photos are hers from a sugar baby site

When she filed suit (never gonna happen) she”ll have to show that low back.

I guess she’ll stick to threatening letters. Maybe the Muckraker’s atty will send her a spoliation letter.
Hope she files. They'll take her dumb ass apart and she'll no doubt stupidly say things to incriminate Republican leadership and even, Twitler.
Where’s that lawsuit filed?

Where’s that retraction by Muckrakers?

Has she provided anything to disprove that the photos are hers from a sugar baby site

When she filed suit (never gonna happen) she”ll have to show that low back.

I guess she’ll stick to threatening letters. Maybe the Muckraker’s atty will send her a spoliation letter. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

you sure you're a lawyer? if she files the burden of proof isn't on her, it's on the source. they have to prove it's her in the photo. even if this muckraker pac counter sues (very unlikely and what would they counter sue on? our story is true but we don't have to prove it Bobert does ?) Bobert still has the advantage.

you seem to be missing the fact that this was released just weeks in front of the Republican primary in Colorado. pure coincidence, right?

Hope she files. They'll take her dumb ass apart and she'll no doubt stupidly say things to incriminate Republican leadership and even, Twitler. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

we all know you're not a lawyer.

bahahahhaaaa
As usual Wacko you have no clue what the fuck you’re even trying to say. That’s not surprising though since you’re stretching that GED level education to the limits.
As usual Wacko you have no clue what the fuck you’re even trying to say. That’s not surprising though since you’re stretching that GED level education to the limits. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

As usual Wacko you have no clue what the fuck you’re even trying to say. That’s not surprising though since you’re stretching that GED level education to the limits. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

well why don't you give us your expert legal opinion, Perry Mason?

you sure you're a lawyer? if she files the burden of proof isn't on her, it's on the source. they have to prove it's her in the photo. even if this muckraker pac counter sues (very unlikely and what would they counter sue on? our story is true but we don't have to prove it Bobert does ?) Bobert still has the advantage.

you seem to be missing the fact that this was released just weeks in front of the Republican primary in Colorado. pure coincidence, right?

we all know you're not a lawyer.

bahahahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I never claimed to be a lawyer. You never claimed to be a DPST, yet here we are.

The fact that this was released just weeks before the Republican primary (likely a week or so before the beginning of early vote), makes all the sense in the world.

Got you all het up about it, dinnit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHBAAHBAAABHHA HAHAB BABABABABZ
I never claimed to be a lawyer. You never claimed to be a DPST, yet here we are.

The fact that this was released just weeks before the Republican primary (likely a week or so before the beginning of early vote), makes all the sense in the world.

Got you all het up about it, dinnit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHBAAHBAAABHHA HAHAB BABABABABZ Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

i was asking NiorMan's "expert" legal opinion because he does claim to be a lawyer.

and you are actually right, it does make perfect sense to release it just before voting begins.

the question remains .. is it true or it it just a political smear?

i expect Bobert to win the primary anyway. then we'll know when the general election comes in November how much legs .. or not .. this story has.
i was asking NiorMan's "expert" legal opinion because he does claim to be a lawyer.

and you are actually right, it does make perfect sense to release it just before voting begins.

the question remains .. is it true or it it just a political smear?

i expect Bobert to win the primary anyway. then we'll know when the general election comes in November how much legs .. or not .. this story has. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If the story is ignored during the midterms, it was a primary takeout hit. If it is picked up, it has legs.
If the story is ignored during the midterms, it was a primary takeout hit. If it is picked up, it has legs. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

exactly. but it'll go away because even the main stream media (minus the NY Times which ran it) find it shaky. the timing has nothing to do with it, or rather everything. proving it is another matter.
exactly. but it'll go away because even the main stream media (minus the NY Times which ran it) find it shaky. the timing has nothing to do with it, or rather everything. proving it is another matter. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Then, what's the matter?

They are not trying to hide it. Muck raking is a political pastime. If there is proof, it's not concrete.