Defeat of ISIS marks a major foreign policy win for Trump

FBI Director Wray told McCabe to hit the road after Wray read the Republican's memo, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/...-director.html

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/57219...#sp=show-clips

While I do believe you are correct, your orange lover says no.
My Negro. What up homey! Originally Posted by themystic
Apparently your use of a dictionary given how you found a "new" word to use disparagingly, mistake.

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/...-director.html

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/57219...#sp=show-clips

While I do believe you are correct, your orange lover says no.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
It's only your Fruit-loop ilk that makes love to other fruits, M T Brain Socket.
President Obama’s policies defeated isis and captured and killed Bin Laden, Hillary Clinton had more to do with these successes than Trump. All trump can get credit for is not screwing up what Obama had already started, but give him time!
President Obama’s policies defeated isis and captured and killed Bin Laden, Hillary Clinton had more to do with these successes than Trump. All trump can get credit for is not screwing up what Obama had already started, but give him time! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You just admitted you don't read the stupid shit you post, Standing Stupid. Odumbo was too much of a pussy to get the job done, Standing Stupid.
Apparently your use of a dictionary given how you found a "new" word to use disparagingly, mistake.
He has a long way to to catch up to your misuse of words, along with all the "sniglets" you make up.

While I do believe you are correct, your orange lover says no
It's only your Fruit-loop ilk that makes love to other fruits, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you admit Trump is a fruit?
So you admit Trump is a fruit? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
No, M T Brain Socket, you are. Plus there's that Freudian "sniglet" where you admitted that your boyfriend had your sphincter "in tack", M T Brain Socket

^^^ Now that's funny in a tacky way!!!

No, M T Brain Socket, you are. Plus there's that Freudian "sniglet" where you admitted that your boyfriend had your sphincter "in tack", M T Brain Socket

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually you were the one that dreamed up that scenario.
So it must have been something you have experienced or one of your latent homo fantasies. Either way you are a lying little bitch. And speaking of Freudian slips. Dyslexia may explain why you did not go with BI Hankering. You know you love a good "dicking" now and then. Why else would you bring up the gay shit so often. It is always on your mind and when you get frustrated because someone showed what a fool you are you try to find comfort in your gay monomania .
^^^ Now that's funny in a tacky way!!!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Don't get your hopes up. That is not me in the picture.
Actually you were the one that dreamed up that scenario.
So it must have been something you have experienced or one of your latent homo fantasies. Either way you are a lying little bitch. And speaking of Freudian slips. Dyslexia may explain why you did not go with BI Hankering. You know you love a good "dicking" now and then. Why else would you bring up the gay shit so often. It is always on your mind and when you get frustrated because someone showed what a fool you are you try to find comfort in your gay monomania .
You're lying again, M T Brain Socket. You bragged your ass off about having your "sphincter in tack", M T Brain Socket.
You're lying again, M T Brain Socket. You bragged your ass off about having your "sphincter in tack", M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
True but you are the one that posted a picture of your dream lover.
Tell me was that a typo? LOL! I think you are jealous of my pristine sphincter. You have admitted to staring at my ass already.
I told you not to hit the gays bars when you have been drinking. Now your butt is blown out. Still not as big as your mouth though.
True but you are the one that posted a picture of your dream lover.
Tell me was that a typo? LOL! I think you are jealous of my pristine sphincter. You have admitted to staring at my ass already.
I told you not to hit the gays bars when you have been drinking. Now your butt is blown out. Still not as big as your mouth though.
When you bragged that your sphincter was "in tack", M T Brain Socket, it was pretty clear that only your boyfriend would be the one who saddled and rode your "in tack" ass, M T Brain Socket ... no one else would want to, M T Brain Socket ... no matter what you fantasize.
When you bragged that your sphincter was "in tack", M T Brain Socket, it was pretty clear that only your boyfriend would be the one who saddled and rode your "in tack" ass, M T Brain Socket ... no one else would want to, M T Brain Socket ... no matter what you fantasize. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Look we both know you want a piece of my ass. Why else would you mention it so often? I know you are desperate for me to be gay so you can have your way with me but I am simply not. Tell you what I will hook you up with Bambino he has a thing for PM's
Look we both know you want a piece of my ass. Why else would you mention it so often? I know you are desperate for me to be gay so you can have your way with me but I am simply not. Tell you what I will hook you up with Bambino he has a thing for PM's Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You'd be the jackass making an issue of revealing "sniglets", M T Brain Socket. And, you'd be the queer who bragged that your sphincter was "in tack", M T Brain Socket. "Intact" would imply you were never violated, M T Brain Socket, but you bragged that you were "in tack" conveying that you had, in fact, been ridden like a horse, M T Brain Socket.