Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

=)
*Just wanted to be under MissLola*
And I like being under you my pretty Sexy_Rissa

Hello Darlings!

I am so glad my thread has been such a success, let's keep it going and use this as a positive safe space for ebony lovers and ebonies to come together and network (:

Kisses,
Miss Lola Luxe

*Remember put your best pics forward!!! Originally Posted by MissLolaLuxe
Oh my!! That is a lovely picture my dear Miss Lola Luxe!!
I've been told that's a pretty good place to be ;-)
*Bumping*

I don't want all the babes to get lost in the mix.
Teheh you're all so lovely!

I am definitely going to try to make it to Texas in Nov. Let's start planning an ebony meet&greet (:

I am definitely going to try to make it to Texas in Nov. Let's start planning an ebony meet&greet (:

I am definitely going to try to make it to Texas in Nov. Let's start planning an ebony meet&greet (: Originally Posted by MissLolaLuxe
Can't be stated enough, but thank you for starting this thread! You are absolutely stunning in your regard if that has not been stated as well! I have some family in Chicago now that I think about it. I've never met them or really talked to them, but I think I need to visit! lol

I've been told that's a pretty good place to be ;-) Originally Posted by Sexy_Rissa
That's because it is!

I am definitely going to try to make it to Texas in Nov. Let's start planning an ebony meet&greet (: Originally Posted by MissLolaLuxe
I hope a few chocolate lover men get invited to the ebony meet & greet??
Erika
Hey Guy's ! Take A Look Hope You Like What You See !
Bambi Kiss - retired Kansas City provider:

Hello Everyone,

I haven't posted here in a long time and figured this would be a great why to reintroduce myself
Hi All I'm Alisa Michaels, very nice to meet you

I don't know if I could handle an ebony meet and greet. I'd enter as a provider and leave a hobbyist! LOL

That's because it is! Originally Posted by CasanovaJJ
Thanks baby =)

Erika Originally Posted by ErikaCharms
Nigerian beauty right here!
Shanti in Dallas