EMOTIONAL VAMPIRES

Please you two go ahead and make that sex tape! You know how much I love rough sex. It would be fun to watch! Geesh!
Please you two go ahead and make that sex tape! You know how much I love rough sex. It would be fun to watch! Geesh! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
you are so damn right woman.
that might be true if you consider passive aggressiveness as initiation of a divorce. Originally Posted by ninasastri
I didn't say "initiate" the divorce, I said "want" the divorce......first to want the divorce......capishe?
Please you two go ahead and make that sex tape! You know how much I love rough sex. It would be fun to watch! Geesh! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Ummmm....my sex is more "vigorous" than "rough"

sex tape, smex tape....I'm thoroughly convinced I could make Nina my Mrs. Marshall if I wanted to, but somebody would have to give me $50M to make me want to....any takers? I'd even pick up my own seduction expenses.....anyone?
Ummmm....my sex is more "vigorous" than "rough"

sex tape, smex tape....I'm thoroughly convinced I could make Nina my Mrs. Marshall if I wanted to, but somebody would have to give me $50M to make me want to....any takers? I'd even pick up my own seduction expenses.....anyone? Originally Posted by Marshall
Darling, the day hell freezes over will be the day i will be Mrs. Marshall

Only 50M$ , boy you are easy to convince to go against all your principles :-)) - I don`t have a price tag.... tsk tsk tsk
Darling, the day hell freezes over will be the day i will be Mrs. Marshall

Only 50M$ , boy you are easy to convince to go against all your principles :-)) - I don`t have a price tag.... tsk tsk tsk Originally Posted by ninasastri

Sweet Heart, $50M sums up a lot of my principles......

I'm sending the devil ice skates for his birthday. Did you want me to add your name to the card?
Sweet Heart, $50M sums up a lot of my principles......

I'm sending the devil ice skates for his birthday. Did you want me to add your name to the card? Originally Posted by Marshall
lovely as usual , thanks for the consideration. will i wear marxist red for the wedding ?
lovely as usual , thanks for the consideration. will i wear marxist red for the wedding Originally Posted by ninasastri

We'll get married in China!.....Capital idea....
We'll get married in China!.....Capital idea.... Originally Posted by Marshall
oh good :-) i was thinking Cuba (lol) but china sounds just AS lovely (lol)
I think it is a real concern but noy limited to gender, found this helpful link that accurately describes and helps individuals protect themselves.
With Light and Love, marissa
http://ezinearticles.com/?Psychic-Va...res&id=6119380
I think it is a real concern but not limited to gender, found this helpful link that accurately describes and helps individuals protect themselves.
With Light and Love, marissa
http://ezinearticles.com/?Psychic-Va...res&id=6119380