A second American Civil War is coming.

Just had my usual fried pie and Dr. Pepper fer lunch. Now a pinch of snuff!
3 weeks will tell pumpkin, one way or the other
Your assurances are of little merit, WDB. We all know what they're worth.

You wanna prove your youthfulness? Show us some video of you streaking on the West Mall.

Or skinny dipping at Bambino's favorite hangout.

We all know you're holed up in Sun City hoping to get some primo grey fox box!

Gotta be tough now that Luby's is gone, gramps!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
what the hell are you talking about?
"Cowarding"?
Nice try douche-bag.
Cowering would be the correct.
Guess you didn't go to the school ob1 claims he went to.
Just kidding. Normal people learn their entire life.
Not you. I said normal people.
It will be quick thats for sure! Most will be in their basements cowarding. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You haven't figured this out yet. My response was to the post I included, asshole. I didn't advocate civil war. I was responding to someone who was. Your claims show you are unable to understand that when there is a quote included in a post the new content is usually a response. The only reason I post that is so you don't have an excuse of being stupid.
Typical trumpy.
You didn't even read the trumpy post I responded to.
One point. One group would be the legitimate government. The other wouldn't be.
Eisenhower sent the 101st Airborne into Little Rock in 1957. The elected federal government controls the military.
Like I said. The military wouldn't be neutral. The elected federal government can use federal troops to enforce court orders. Trump wanted to use federal troops illegally.
Now stop lying asshole.

New civil war is mostly an obe1 subject. The vast majority of posts that advocate violence on that subject are from trumpys. Replies to those threads explaining why the "civil war" would not work or would be short are from non-trumpys.
We know you are incapable of stopping your mischaracterizing people's statements. Or not understanding the points of a discussion. Point out where I deny free speech in the context you claim I don't recognize free speech.
Yeah, act like an American and stand for free speech and let the courts decide whether there are any grounds for contesting an election. That's the American way. Take your fight to the courts and let them decide. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
A guy who can't put a thought in his post that makes sense and...
Funny part is the SNOWFLAKES will be hiding behind well us ,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
another guy who doesn't understand a post because he didn't know to read the quote the post referred to.
Both hard core trumpys.
what the hell are you talking about? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Must be one of them “Teacher’s Union educations.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, but really, I don’t think either of them had even that.

Now stop
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

You got it! Since you can't respond in a civil manner, I'll stop any attempt at civil debate with you and put you on ignore.
its okay cupcake Dec 14 will tell
Dead people voting more votes then number of votes , dog and cats living together , what next ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
If the past 4 years have showed us anything there IS a " deep state " or whatever "running things " back by most of the blithering idiots in the media and the idiot that believe the media without question

ALIENS SEND HELP
You got it! Since you can't respond in a civil manner, I'll stop any attempt at civil debate with you and put you on ignore. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Now why can’t you ignore Twitler and the remnants of the exiled Turd Reich?

On January 21, the sun will rise and that failed exercise in idiocracy will be done.

Time to move to Venezuela!
its okay cupcake Dec 14 will tell
Dead people voting more votes then number of votes , dog and cats living together , what next ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
If the past 4 years have showed us anything there IS a " deep state " or whatever "running things " back by most of the blithering idiots in the media and the idiot that believe the media without question

ALIENS SEND HELP Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Were deed u Reed that?