Daughter of Random Thoughts

I pulled my blender out the other day to make a frosty Bai drink… and surprise, I hid money under there and forgot about it?!

What a great surprise. Sometimes being a heaux is the best. Woohoo!

Drink turned out fantastic, too. Coconut-pineapple Bai, strawberries, ice and a little bit of heavy cream… Would have been great with some coconut rum! And totally keto-friendly.

Any of you who are on keto, you need to try this drink!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 2EF6B727-6D29-4750-9274-21CD3C78D914.jpeg (142.1 KB, 367 views) File Type: jpeg 4878248C-380D-481E-B842-6AE2CF4455C8.jpeg (74.9 KB, 371 views)
Note to self.... "Look under blender when visiting Ginger!!!!!" LOL
Note to self.... "Look under blender when visiting Ginger!!!!!" LOL Originally Posted by Murf76
LOL!!!
Damn Ginger if you were to step in dog poop , you would still come out smelling like a rose lol. Benjamin Franklin he is the dude all the ladies want .
OPs request closing of Thread

One request was denied because "It has almost completely been on subject".

Another thread was closed, and it was completely on subject.

I love cheese with whine.

Oops! Wine. Damn Siri.

I’m absolutely in love with this Cabernet Sauvignon coupled with hickory smoked bourbon gouda.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 861A882F-EC07-460C-BE88-7F0781E43B02.jpeg (102.7 KB, 362 views)

Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Issue Resolved

Originally Posted by tuckahoe
It took a rocket surgeon to figure this out and reopen the thread. I thinck we have a Modtard that is not a tard. At least his name claims he is brilliant.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg CEE9F012-C251-4B0D-BAEF-7667CB8B47FE.jpeg (145.3 KB, 324 views)
Issue Resolved Originally Posted by biomed1
It took a rocket surgeon to figure this out and reopen the thread. I thinck we have a Modtard that is not a tard. At least his name claims he is brilliant. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Great! Good job mods!
Always amazes me that some people have issues comprehending simple questions. I guess that explains the problems with getting a date and following thru.
I know someone who needs a hug.
Who doesn't like to watch karma in action. Amusement at it's finest.
Sometimes it takes a near tragedy to make you realize just how fortunate and blessed you really are.

One word… Grateful!
Who doesn't like to watch karma in action. Amusement at it's finest. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
Does this involve a car wreck?