Wash your Ass/Cock/Pussy Superthread - I've mentioned this before but, clean IT up!

Canadian Version! Originally Posted by Still Looking
LMAO.. MAKING ME LIKING YOU.!
LMAO.. MAKING ME LIKING YOU.! Originally Posted by blight782

Hey, Shayla tells me you Canadian's don't take any prisoners when it comes to DATY!
Hey, Shayla tells me you Canadian's don't take any prisoners when it comes to DATY! Originally Posted by Still Looking

You just wait til me and you know who take you as our prisoner...sex jail. LOLOL
You just wait til me and you know who take you as our prisoner...sex jail. LOLOL Originally Posted by alluringava

The SL Happy Dance!
Hey, Shayla tells me you Canadian's don't take any prisoners when it comes to DATY! Originally Posted by Still Looking

okay.Im Hating you now..
okay.Im Hating you now.. Originally Posted by blight782
If you only knew! LOL Stay Tuned.... SL Las Vegas Tour Thread will start tomorrow
If you only knew! LOL Stay Tuned.... SL Las Vegas Tour Thread will start tomorrow Originally Posted by Still Looking

Looking forward to that
Lets stay on topic please.
Sorry Chica, back on track! Of late I have seen a few providers that soap and water just won't fix! WOW! You add the smell of a dead octopus into the equation.,... well that just spells trouble! This thread really is about common sense isn't it?
Lets stay on topic please. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Im sorry chica.
I've heard of guys who have a body odor fetish....
I've heard of guys who have a body odor fetish.... Originally Posted by Shayla
I have heard that from several providers that guys request a NO shower sweaty session! HUMMMMM? Not my deal thats for sure!
I've heard of guys who have a body odor fetish.... Originally Posted by Shayla

hmmmm.. I love Sweaty people, but be sure to take a shower before bangin...
hmmmm.. I love Sweaty people, but be sure to take a shower before bangin... Originally Posted by blight782
You meant "sweaty Girls" right? LOL
You meant "sweaty Girls" right? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

yes yes yes..Girls .. not guys..LOL