Members You Miss...

Not asking for points but I think it's pretty clear that I was as responsible as joekacz was for some of the hi-jinks on that thread, which were delightful imo. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
That's patting myself on the back?

It really isn't Paul.

I do feel bad for joekacz even though he does say too many positive things about your awful website.

How's it going, anyway?
I'm not fishing for points. Why would I do this? I do not think of points as a badge of honor like some of the morons do, I'm just stating an opinion. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
And I was just stating how the process of issuing infractions works...if you don’t violate any forum guidelines, then you don’t receive points...simple...
And I was just stating how the process of issuing infractions works...if you don’t violate any forum guidelines, then you don’t receive points...simple... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Oh. I thought you were telling me to point out what I think I did that violated the rules. Thanks.
Point them out....I'm sure Wakey is too busy to read all your drivel....

PS: still don't care who you are....
One of the things that sort of surprises me about this place is how unbelievably disrespectful some of the members feel they are entitled to be towards the Mods. There are people who make it their primary purpose to show that they are able to bulldoze the Mods, at will. It's like a cluster of people who seem to get a thrill out of demonstrating their disrespect for authority, even the tiniest and least meaningful forms of authority that they are likely to routinely run into.

I usually see this among smartassed shithead millennial irrelevant nobodies in the actual world. Here it seems like a senior-citizen phenomenon which is really creepy.

Anyway I would think if you take shots at the Mods for sport you are likely creating conditions wherein they will hammer down if you get a little out of line.

I don't know, maybe this is just the way some of you maladjusted victims think. I still think very highly of you all however.
There is no need to ascertain why a retard places his/her self on the wheel. It is enough that they choose the wheel.
There is no need to ascertain why a retard places his/her self on the wheel. It is enough that they choose the wheel. Originally Posted by dearhunter
When I first read this it sounded like a proverb of some sort, the second time it sounded like something a smart Asian kid would say. It's good, not knocking it at all.
yeah....wakey be yer pal too, NB....

Hey wakeup..question for ya? Was it salty? I guess I should ask your s.o...lol.. sloppy seconds I guess??

F..off.. ANNIE
Now who’s being salty?
Now that's irony at its finest...NBT worried or concerned about people. Lmfao
He's a dick(lover) no biggie THERE.. however.. please let me know when home.. DRAG HIS ASS to a meet and greet..

Lol. Funny. How the little guys get so high strung.. j.s ann
Hey wakeup..question for ya? Was it salty? I guess I should ask your s.o...lol.. sloppy seconds I guess??

F..off.. ANNIE Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Now who’s being salty? Originally Posted by Wakeup
He's a dick(lover) no biggie THERE.. however.. please let me know when home.. DRAG HIS ASS to a meet and greet..

Lol. Funny. How the little guys get so high strung.. j.s ann Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Pimp wars.......

elg.......
I'm not a male.. get that straight. And it's not to do with work.. BELIEVE ME ..OR I'LL SHOW YA..
Plus im already banned again.. ( yep causr im dumb.. lol) for reference bitch.. here..
Never show and tell... it'll get ya ..lol..
Yep pity yep...

NO FUCKING PITY.. NOPE.. REGARDS. ANNIE