1st Time at an Amp

Search Spa + [city] for reviews. That's the best recommendation you can get.
Hey y'all. I've read through all 16 pages of this thread and this topic hasn't been touched yet. I am relatively new here. How are these amps not being busted? Doesn't LE know what's going on? Are they always closing and opening somewhere else? Can anyone chime in. Thanks.
The answer to that has its own section of the forum. See https://goo.gl/b5LSGG for a detailed discourse on A Question of Legality.
I have a question about AMPs. I've been going for year but stopped going more than a year ago cause found a girlfriend. My girlfriend and I would like to visit one AMP where we can play with ourselves in the room without anyone touching us. We can even give donation to have two of their girls playing with each other while we watch them, but without them touching any of us. We don't want to do this with friends or people we meet in public places. We want complete strangers that are nice but we won't see again in public, like the girls at the amps. Could anyone care to give opinions as to if the managers there would let us do this? Opinions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I have a question about AMPs. I've been going for year but stopped going more than a year ago cause found a girlfriend. My girlfriend and I would like to visit one AMP where we can play with ourselves in the room without anyone touching us. We can even give donation to have two of their girls playing with each other while we watch them, but without them touching any of us. We don't want to do this with friends or people we meet in public places. We want complete strangers that are nice but we won't see again in public, like the girls at the amps. Could anyone care to give opinions as to if the managers there would let us do this? Opinions are appreciated. Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by rumpels
This is interesting but you'd probably get more answers by asking the same question in a thread all of its own. Click on the button on the top marked new thread. Most guys won;t offer an opinion on a sticky thread.
  • tyao
  • 10-01-2017, 03:11 PM
Just came out of Bali. The house fee went up to $50 for 30 min. Wonder everyone else is doing the same.
This is interesting but you'd probably get more answers by asking the same question in a thread all of its own. Click on the button on the top marked new thread. Most guys won't offer an opinion on a sticky thread.
Thanks for all the information. But one question, what is the "proper" way to find out what the girl's menu includes, besides trying to look for reviews here. After all, may be that she will do something with one patron, but not the next for a variety of reasons
Thanks for all the information. But one question, what is the "proper" way to find out what the girl's menu includes, besides trying to look for reviews here. After all, may be that she will do something with one patron, but not the next for a variety of reasons Originally Posted by Gandalf4301
My opinion only, but you've said it yourself... read the reviews and take the plunge for yourself. I notice that you don't have Premium Access. You are only reading the tiniest tip of the information iceberg. Either do a review and get PA or pay for it and then start reading until you find one that has a consistent mention of a full menu that you desire. No easy way about it.

Everyone else will recommend getting PA. I don't get a kickback or any profit from it. I just put in the work for myself and don't expect it to be handed to me.
Best advice! Get PA! And, use Search for quick research. Use the full website (not Mobile) and go to the subforum you wish to search (ie. AMPS). Enter specific terms, separated by "+". For example, if you wish to find AMP gals that give bbbj in Plano (a rarity), enter "Plano + BBBJ" in the Dallas AMP subforum. You will get all Dallas AMP posts that mention both terms. If you get no hits on a search, or all the posts are months old, then start a thread, like "I'm looking for AMP gals that give BBBJs in Plano." You might also search the Men's Lounge & Independents for intel on massage gals.

PA & Search are your best friends.
Thanks aRandyOne and Billogoods, I'm about to finish up my first Review.
Hey y'all. I've read through all 16 pages of this thread and this topic hasn't been touched yet. I am relatively new here. How are these amps not being busted? Doesn't LE know what's going on? Are they always closing and opening somewhere else? Can anyone chime in. Thanks. Originally Posted by TipsyTipper
dallas pd has bigger issues like pensions and is understaffed
Hey y'all. I've read through all 16 pages of this thread and this topic hasn't been touched yet. I am relatively new here. How are these amps not being busted? Doesn't LE know what's going on? Are they always closing and opening somewhere else? Can anyone chime in. Thanks. Originally Posted by TipsyTipper
Yes, LE knows what is going on.

In Texas in order to win a case for prostitution, one must have testimony or evidence that an exchange of sex for money has taken place.
How would you make a case at an AMP? If the undercover officer starts getting too specific by saying something like,"OK, SuzyQ...if I give you $200 will you let me stick my stinky old schlong in your slick pussy..." The girl and mamasan will clam up and all the officer will get is the bum's rush out of there.
If you read the thread (including post 1) it was made clear that you just lay your money down and the magic will happen without you having to violate the elements specified by the Texas Penal Code.
Thanks for the primer and a great thread that has stood the test of time! Wish I had found this sooner!

Visited my first AMP about a week ago (not in Dallas) and the experience left me second guessing the decision. Although experienced with subamps, I was not prepared for how nervous I would be on the "main stage", and the associated physical struggles. Compound that with having an experienced provider who was very mechanical, seemed disinterested and only concerned about getting done as quickly as possible. I’m going to assume the fault is mine for not being better prepared. But, at this point, I am a little hesitant about dropping that kind of change on a potential repeat.

Any suggestions on what I should do differently to improve the experience in the future are much appreciated.
Thanks for the primer and a great thread that has stood the test of time! Wish I had found this sooner!

Visited my first AMP about a week ago (not in Dallas) and the experience left me second guessing the decision.

Any suggestions on what I should do differently to improve the experience in the future are much appreciated. Originally Posted by slimpickens54
Stay in Dallas with the well reviewed AMPs. You'll know which ones fit best with what you are seeking by reading reviews and the ROS. You DID write a review of the place you went to,right?