2017 Dipshit of the year poll

AssUp keeps trying to get my vote! Originally Posted by LexusLover
By posting dick pics? LOL, now you have come out.
Assup is on a roll since the tax cut, I would think his poll numbers would be climbing. He is clearly working hard to win the title.
By posting dick pics? LOL, now you have come out. Originally Posted by bamscram
Years ago.
Years ago. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, you started posting dick pics years ago.
assface is the one who fagged out. he's posting dick pics!

he's in fact the dick aficionado!!! its written all over him!

he's in fact the dick aficionado!!! its written all over him! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Lying is not very becoming dildo. You have posted more man sex, fisting and dick pics than anyone else on this forum.

he's in fact the dick aficionado!!! its written all over him! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Do you need to post your Top 10 AGAIN, BONE COLLECTOR?

Do you need to repost the posts where posters other than myself expressed their shock and dis,ya because YOU WENT FAG?

Or should we all just chill and admire your CHRISTMAS TREE???

Yes, you started posting dick pics years ago. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah? LETS SEE THEM, FUCKFACE! Let’s see the ones from years ago! Start posting them. I’m sure BONE COLLECTOR appreciates that you’ve got his back(side) but with all due respect, you’re lying.

And with all due respect, cut the shit. Your posts are beginning to look like a cyst that need draining.

Lying is not very becoming dildo. You have posted more man sex, fisting and dick pics than anyone else on this forum. Originally Posted by bamscram
I'm only talking about the dick pics. not the other shit that I've done a few times.

I posted that one time, assplug has a meltdown over it and goes gaga with every new dick pic derivative he can come up with.

<---лл ASSPLUG, DOTY 2017!!!!!
Do you need to post your Top 10 AGAIN, BONE COLLECTOR?

Do you need to repost the posts where posters other than myself expressed their shock and dis,ya because YOU WENT FAG?

Or should we all just chill and admire your CHRISTMAS TREE???

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FUCK YOU ASSFACE!!!
I'm only talking about the dick pics. not the other shit that I've done a few times.

I posted that one time, assplug has a meltdown over it and goes gaga with every new dick pic derivative he can come up with.

<---лл ASSPLUG, DOTY 2017!!!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Man up dildo, quit being a chickenshit. You fuckers are always blaming someone else for your problems.

Man up dildo, quit being a chickenshit. You fuckers are always blaming someone else for your problems.
Originally Posted by bamscram
bummy, you're chickenshit! assup is your problem. fuck his junk! since you like it so much.
Is that all you dwell on is your gayness? Are you sure you're not WTF's other handle? If not you two guys need to "hook up"!

Posting "dick pics" should get DOTY votes .... or were you just dwelling on dicks again?

Oh, yea, for what it's worth: Grow up!
  • R.M.
  • 12-24-2017, 04:41 AM
Damn Fat Luke only has four votes? He damn sure out did YR by a mile and is four times more annoying than any other tard in this forum.
I'm totally disappointed.

Edit. Plus the fact that he just another outing whore.

His nomination was sufficient to give him recognition, and the low vote count is merely respectful of the recently departed who will not doubt not return under the same handle, if at all. AssUp is old enough to know better.

I'm surprised AssUp has "held off" SissyLips, but I suspect SissyLips' anemic showing in comparison is because he is so bad people just can't stand the idea of even recognizing him with a vote ... for anything. Even DOTY.