Lauren Boebert is a hooker.

Then, what's the matter?

They are not trying to hide it. Muck raking is a political pastime. If there is proof, it's not concrete. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

so all those "bombshell" stories about Trump also aren't concrete. thanks for clearing that up.

BAAHHAAAAA
so all those "bombshell" stories about Trump also aren't concrete. thanks for clearing that up.

BAAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

That was fuckin' stupid. Thanks for changing the subject dumbass.

That was fuckin' stupid. Thanks for changing the subject dumbass.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
the subject was concrete proof and you brought it up.

thank you valued concrete poster

bahahahahhaaaaa
the subject was concrete proof and you brought it up.

thank you valued concrete poster

bahahahahhaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
About who stupid?
Easy Wacko. If she sues, since she’s being libeled according to her and her lawyers with false claims, discovery will be propounded on Boebert. She’ll also be deposed. Everything will be fair game as Muck has an opportunity to build their defense of the information being factual or that they have a basis to believe the information is factual.

She can’t sit back and claim they have to prove she’s a prostitute. She has to prove they knew or should have known the information was false. Also, since she made the claim the photos and/or the sugar baby site profile are fake, Muck will get to check for themselves such as the tramp stamp. When she filed suit she gives up her privacy by putting the claims at issue.

That’s why I don’t believe she’s in any rush to file suit. It could well be false. I have no clue and really don’t care. But now it’s out there. If she can quickly dispel the claims she should. The fact that she hasn’t suggests there’s no quick dispelling coming.
About who stupid? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Wacko is not just stupid, he is proudly stupidiotic.
Stupid stupid stupid.

Easy Wacko. If she sues, since she’s being libeled according to her and her lawyers with false claims, discovery will be propounded on Boebert. She’ll also be deposed. Everything will be fair game as Muck has an opportunity to build their defense of the information being factual or that they have a basis to believe the information is factual.

She can’t sit back and claim they have to prove she’s a prostitute. She has to prove they knew or should have known the information was false. Also, since she made the claim the photos and/or the sugar baby site profile are fake, Muck will get to check for themselves such as the tramp stamp. When she filed suit she gives up her privacy by putting the claims at issue.

That’s why I don’t believe she’s in any rush to file suit. It could well be false. I have no clue and really don’t care. But now it’s out there. If she can quickly dispel the claims she should. The fact that she hasn’t suggests there’s no quick dispelling coming. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

depositions and discovery work both ways. but you know that, right Perry Mason?

the photos aren't fake, they just aren't her. neither was the other photo they claimed was her. that one has already been proven not to be her .. one down ...

it's like a hooker ad. the "hot babe" in the photo is real .. just not who opens the door when you get there.

ah and before i forget, this muckraker pac "might" be able to hide the identity of the source behind journalism but the text records are subject to subpoena to the service provider.

oops!

WAAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Is this about the dumpster fire or the bimbo? Did someone try to change the subject in the middle?
Kinda looks like her but “if you say so” it’s fake.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/commen...ts_profile_on/

And a quick read of her atty’s letter is very careful what they deny. In case you can’t read, let’s just say she never denies the sugar baby claim or all photos. Just the lingerie pics.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/commen...ts_profile_on/ Originally Posted by 1blackman1

i hope you don't base your courtroom arguments on "kinda looks like her", right counselor?

bahahahahaaa
i hope you don't base your courtroom arguments on "kinda looks like her", right counselor?

bahahahahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/commen...ts_profile_on/

And a quick read of her atty’s letter is very careful what they deny. In case you can’t read, let’s just say she never denies the sugar baby claim or all photos. Just the lingerie pics. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Does she still have the tats on the left side of her stomach? The height and weight are similar, that is for sure.

Now I see why Senator Cruz gave her $126,000 for her campaign.
We shall see about her tats when she files suit (she’s never gonna file suit).
Dumb twat.

But hey everybody, she’s hot, right?

Out of curiosity, has anybody checked with our resident pervert supporter for her opinion of Boebert’s husband’s criminal background?