Young girls with LOW prices?

Why's that? I wasn't talking about anyone specific. It was a general statement about girls and their white knights. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Do not throw stones, when you live in a glass house. I remember making a generalized statement once and I got called out on it. Then, I spent 1/2 a day defending myself, when I should have never had to in the first place.

As for this thread.....it boils down to the basics....the providers will charge and see who they want....the clients will pay and see who they want. Outside of that....is it any of anyone's business who each person sees and what each person pays or gets paid.

I will say this.....it is quite ironic, that some of the providers, that seem to make threads or make DRAMA, yet, claim to have such a great client base that is so faithful to them, they seem to post on BP weekly. If your client base is so great, why do you need to continue to post on LE plagued BP? I know that there are certain providers.....that seem to be the "Cheap" providers, that do not post on BP. I also do not see them complaining about others and what others do. I believe....the GPS syndrome has gone to the head of some....not to mention the "quality of life" that they choose to live. If the "quality of life" was not so extreme, then the need to stay in the business would not be near as much. THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.

I still believe...TO EACH THEIR OWN. I will see providers that do not have chips on their shoulders.....attitudes....or think they are simply "entitled". I have ones that realize....it is more than just the physical, that will keep people coming back. Those are the ones that I like.....attitude and personality add to the beauty of a person.
Das Ficker is a client of mine. Nothing more. If you have issues with something he said to you, perhaps you should address it with him. I have no knowledge nor am I responsible for anything that transpired between the two of you.

Gingerdoll idk Wat kind of ignorant bullshit drama u got going or why u want to throw little slick comments like I'm stupid and I don't kno ur throwing Tht comment at me because it makes me recall like a week ago when out the blue I got a PM from ur little buddy Das flicker, whom I've never even spoken to before, saying some stupid shit about some live in BF/Pimp I have. So Let me set the recorde straight...
Originally Posted by SerenityXX

Ladies & Gentlemen...

It is time for EVERYONE to take a step back and take a deep breath.

Passions are rising to a level where someone or everyone will post something they normally would not.

Biomed1 Originally Posted by biomed1
Agreed!
There's nothing wrong with BP when BP is where the money comes from. I make money from BP. With that being said I don't give 2 shits what anyone is charging. They aren't paying my bills. I have my own list of regulars (all from BP) that I see weekly. But I'm greedy and need more. Plus stranger sex is amazing sometimes if the cards fall into place.

I'm out of 2 cents so I'm going to get ready for my best first girl/girl/girl/boy sex night. Peace out peeps. Make that money, don't let it make you. ✌️
Das Ficker is a client of mine. Nothing more. If you have issues with something he said to you, perhaps you should address it with him. I have no knowledge nor am I responsible for anything that transpired between the two of you.

Agreed! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Client? Or one in the same?
Kinda iffy if you ask me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPMmC0UAnj0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo4OnQpwjkc

some links of randomness did not mean too get off topic or derail the topic admins ........ continue on everyone
God dammit Biomed. Stay outta this. This shit just got real good!

Agreed! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ginger stfu and stop trying to play me like u try to play everyone with ur lame ass little I wasn't saying Tht to anyone specific and Das flicker is just a client of mine.. Like who the fuck else would put some ignorant ass rumor in his head to make him pm me out the blue talking crazy like he knows me and like u kno me at Tht... U need to agree to shut the fuck up hoe and move around from me cause I'm not the one and I can fuck back just as good as u fuck with everyone... Tread lightly with me.

This has turned into some jerry springer shit and im likin' it!
Speaking of jerry springer I need someone to go on the show with. They want a group of 3s and I only have 1 other person. Need a 3rd. Who's in? Free flight all expenses paid except alcohol.
Client? Or one in the same?
Kinda iffy if you ask me! Originally Posted by Selena25
I wonder myself after the PM I got from Das flicker and then this little slick comment she threw out there.
it's ok that you girls are typing so much high school drama as long as your mouth is full.
it's ok that you girls are typing so much high school drama as long as your mouth is full. Originally Posted by datred

Believe me I can carry a conversation and type with a dick in my mouth I'm just that good.
Believe me I can carry a conversation and type with a dick in my mouth I'm just that good. Originally Posted by Selena25
Yes Tht she can and I myself have gotten quite skilled and good at it also.. But I did have a great teacher
Payday I'm going to give you a pop test Serenity and see how many words a minute you can type without biting too hard. =)

Then we can switch and I'll see if I can do better with my face buried between your legs.
Payday I'm going to give you a pop test Serenity and see how many words a minute you can type without biting too hard. =)

Then we can switch and I'll see if I can do better with my face buried between your legs. Originally Posted by datred
Challenge excepted!