Trump hearings

You can say the sky is falling all you want, that doesn’t mean it’s a reality. He didn’t lose the election it was stolen in the dead of night. I can’t prove it was and you can’t prove it wasn’t. Originally Posted by texasgentleman1

Biden won the election. He doesn't have to prove it. Trump lost the election. Trump needs to get over it and anyone who donated to the "stop the steal campaign" needs a refund.
I suspect he'll join his previous alter ego in a couple more days.

Off to a prodigious start.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
oilface?
Of course the election was stolen by 10+ million votes. Fucking morons can't prove it though lol n 😲

Dah...mucho trumpy appointed judges were in on it and supported it

I love the hearings. Great information. Trump likes them too since he watches and calls witnesses to tell them how much he loves them before they testify.

The real question is whether Mark Meadows, who appears to have real possible legal culpability in several schemes will implicate Trump or risk jail for him.
The only thing Mark Meadows could possibly say to criminally implicate Trump, would be that Trump met with the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys and worked out this whole thing before Jan. 6th. You actually think there is proof of that and Meadows has that evidence? Come on man!

All Meadows can do is confirm what a dozen other people have confirmed, that Trump was told he lost the election and wouldn't believe it and that is not going to get Trump prosecuted in my opinion.
More simply he could state that he discussed the possibility of violence occurring on Jan 6 with Trump if they held a rally and directed people to the Capitol. That’s exactly how conspiracies work. Or he could state that they knew the fake elector scheme was illegal and proceeded anyway with attempting to implement it. I’m sure I could think of other ways Trump could be in trouble. There appears to have been several illegal activities on the run up to Jan 6.
Hearings are a theatrical farce