Names from the past

I really miss Miss Parker. And going even further back, Jennifer Tyler. Anybody remember her? Damn.
From long ago...Brandi Dahl...gawd what beautiful woman!!! Damn I
Miss her...
Nikki G never had the pleasure but looked very hot...
Tara...if I ever get the nerve to dial that number
  • Bosco
  • 07-06-2014, 10:12 AM
A few who I remember fondly:

Tess Tulips
Shae Monroe (Once got a double for the ages with Tess and Shae)
Jeanine (Hard if not impossible to schedule. Make an appt for 6 pm only to go see her shoot pool until 2 am, but she then gives you a session that is worth all the trouble, performance wise)
For me the biggest game player of all was kelli2cute. I wasted a lot of time on her. Only one know how to get a hold of Milan.
Heather Hart was a regular for years. Rachel married a guy.
So many have "vanished" to real lives (and good for them).

Interesting thread. So many news ones seem to come and go too. It seems the half-life (time working) in the hobby for the newer ones is much shorter.
For me the biggest game player of all was kelli2cute. I wasted a lot of time on her. Only one know how to get a hold of Milan. Originally Posted by paperboy4444
Milan yes she is at my friends Studio
  • EZ.
  • 08-17-2014, 10:08 AM
All circa 2002-2005

GUC
Corey
Jenna
Ashley
Jorden
Claudia
Hooter Originally Posted by jethro tull
Jordan and Hooter were roommates at one time. Those two were absolutely beautiful. I watched Hooter win a swimsuit contest at a bar among about 20 girls.
Ashley (wasn't it Ashley Ash?) the energizer bunny. I gave her two references from women that she didn't like. I had to get RoadKing to endorse me. He said that was a first for him. It was a hassle but well worth it.
There have been a few Jennas but if she is the one I'm thinking about, stunning.
I saw Adair on one of the lists. She lived down around Ft. Hood. Beautiful redhead with alabaster skin. She would be a 10 on anyone's list.
  • EZ.
  • 08-17-2014, 10:22 AM
Elegantly Yours and red head Lady Sultry? Anyone know what happen to them? Originally Posted by oleman1948
I was always into the thin women built for speed. There was Mariah, Hispanic girl with a few extra pounds. She wasn't my body type but had a pretty face, lived close and would schedule at a moments notice (at least for me). I just really liked her. I would cook dinner and she would just hang out. We would drink a bottle of wine and proceed to BCD.
  • EZ.
  • 08-17-2014, 10:54 AM
I really miss Miss Parker. And going even further back, Jennifer Tyler. Anybody remember her? Damn. Originally Posted by Walkin' Dude
I've been trying to remember her name but I think it might be Jennifer Tyler. She was a thin natural blonde with hair down to her waste? She had a nice set of man mades. She had a nice incall where you pulled into a attached garage. You needed to be part mountain goat to climb the stairs. She was hot! She asked me to lick it again, before I left ...huge turn on.
  • EZ.
  • 08-17-2014, 11:12 AM
Does anyone remember Cathy (ski chick)? She was short lived. I saw her several times. You needed to pack and lunch. She was 40 but had the body of a twenty year old. I'm convinced she was a nympho ..it wasn't over until she said it was. She would come over for an hour but would stay a couple ..her choice.
The thread on big boobs got me thinking of Jamie Young. I know its been 3 years, but had to bump this up. See who we can add to the Who's Whos of ECCIE providers.

“I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.”
― Andy Bernard
  • j4j4
  • 08-23-2017, 11:50 AM
She was the best looking best fuck for me an Natasha is in France.
The one I miss most is Jessica Jade. Beautiful and so damn sweet and willing to please
Awesome man mades
Katherine Adair
Jenna St. James from OES days.
Danny of Dallas
Some others that worked for Anna at OES. Can't remember names anymore. Guess I am getting old.