WLM Rally To Be Hosted in Sept at Texas A&M

What the hell are you babbling about? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You're the one "babbling" as you lamely attempt to explain "public" property laws as they pertain to Texas colleges and universities as per the Texas Education Code and the Board regs passed under the authority of the TEA and TEC. Relying on your ignorant anecdotal bullshit and personal experiences doesn't cut it!

If the City of Austin maintains the roadways .. guess what? Those are CITY OF AUSTIN streets and UT can't control them without permission from the City of Austin. Which includes your little trek to the football game for which you are required by campus regs to have a "permit" or license plate designated to allow you admittance onto the campus.

Now start one of your long winded meaningless bullshit responses.

Clarksville?
You're the one "babbling" as you lamely attempt to explain "public" property laws as they pertain to Texas colleges and universities as per the Texas Education Code and the Board regs passed under the authority of the TEA and TEC. Relying on your ignorant anecdotal bullshit and personal experiences doesn't cut it!

If the City of Austin maintains the roadways .. guess what? Those are CITY OF AUSTIN streets and UT can't control them without permission from the City of Austin. Which includes your little trek to the football game for which you are required by campus regs to have a "permit" or license plate designated to allow you admittance onto the campus.

Clarksville? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Again, you're LYING.

The restrictions you claim for football games apply to only a small portion of campus .... even when there are 102,000 people coming to a game.

So if the City of Austin owns the streets, why would you need a permit to gain access at all? Another fucking lie!

That's where this all started, with your bullshit claim that you couldn't access UT campus without a permit. YOUR Claim.

You continue to LIE, LIE, LIE.

You are the least credible poster on this entire board, you fucking liar and MASSIVE security risk!

Again, you're LYING.

The restrictions you claim for football games apply to only a small portion of campus .... even when there are 102,000 people coming to a game.

So if the City of Austin owns the streets, why would you need a permit to gain access at all? Another fucking lie!

That's where this all started, with your bullshit claim that you couldn't access UT campus without a permit. YOUR Claim.

You continue to LIE, LIE, LIE.

You are the least credible poster on this entire board, you fucking liar and MASSIVE security risk!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If he such the liar YOU claim him to be, when will YOU be inviting him to join YOUR clique of lying liberals in the reach around crew ? !!!
Clarksville!

Take Map Reading 101 at ACC! They have it in the ESL courses.

How else are the Liberal Nazis in Travis County going to find all those scary statues?
If he such the liar ... Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You remember, don't you. Third grade recess! "You're a liar"!

That's it! Name-calling AND just saying: "You're a liar"!!!

What HE can't lie about is Austin only took in 4,000 Katrina evacuees although the City's convention center had room for 5,000.

But that's Liberal Nazis for you .... all talk and no action!

He doesn't know where Clarksville is located, and he's going to start instructing me on the University of Texas @ Austin campus and the City of Austin! With the help of his little wimpy carpet bagger buddy Speedo ... with those tight biking shorts for the Pride Parade!

Two birds of a feather!!!! Parrots!

Clarksville? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Idiot. You are deflecting with every post you make. YOU started the discussion with this statement which is 100% incorrect:

"I've not been on the campus in years, but when I did I was not allowed to drive on the campus without a permit, which is consistent with 99% of the campuses on which I have spent time."

Now you're contending that the roads on the campus are public and not controlled by the U. of Texas. So who is issuing the permits? UT or the city of Austin? I don't care. IT DOES NOT MATTER!!! I NEVER said that the streets were owned by the U. of Texas. YOU implied that they were since a permit must be issued to drive on the roads.

Anyone is allowed to drive on the U of Texas campus with minor exceptions. That is true for almost every college campus in the U.S. The U of Texas campus is defined by the map I posted, not your "opinion". Public roads running through the U. of Texas campus do not define the U. of Texas campus. YOU ARE WRONG no matter how many times you try to bring up totally irrelevant information.
Clarksville!

Take Map Reading 101 at ACC! They have it in the ESL courses.

How else are the Liberal Nazis in Travis County going to find all those scary statues? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Totally irrelevant to the thread that YOU started. Lying, ignorant, redneck, hillbilly.
Totally irrelevant to the thread that YOU started. Lying, ignorant, redneck, hillbilly. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
And you driving by the campus you know nothing about on a public street in Austin, Texas, is "relevant" to the thread I started?

Yankee carpet baggers like you are a dime a dozen around Austin.
And you driving by the campus you know nothing about on a public street in Austin, Texas, is "relevant" to the thread I started?

Yankee carpet baggers like you are a dime a dozen around Austin. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Texans are usually a Mexican on their way north.

Yankee carpet baggers like you are a dime a dozen around Austin. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Another fucking lie.

I've been a NATIVE Texan longer than you have, Medicare leech.

At least that's what the dossier says.
Texans are usually a Mexican on their way north. Originally Posted by bamscram
Still 10x's better than you!

Except for AssUp, because I'm beginning to think he's a Yankee!
HAH!
Still 10x's better than you!

Except for AssUp, because I'm beginning to think he's a Yankee! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Pretending you know someone on a hooker board is you failing.
Pretending you know someone on a hooker board is you failing. Originally Posted by bamscram

And you pretending you know anything about Texans is ridiculous, chimp boy.
And you pretending you know anything about Texans is ridiculous, chimp boy. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Get EKIM to tell you about those KansASS mountains sometime !