SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

• Old-T
  • 03-19-2015, 08:09 PM
Spring showers bring weird handles.
  • #XCUSE#LIEwCJOHNNY54$????
  • 03-24-2015, 06:34 PM
Business is about trust when you have people LIE, Wire the brain and MAKING EXCUSES 2 STEAL cjohnny54 money... WHO WOULD WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH A BUNCH OF THIEVES when they are in bed with gov. and law enforcement and defense department helping to coverup the THIEF

gov. agency uses the money for their side project and money launder into on politic by not enforceing federal law
  • DSK
  • 03-24-2015, 10:08 PM
Business is about trust when you have people LIE, Wire the brain and MAKING EXCUSES 2 STEAL cjohnny54 money... WHO WOULD WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH A BUNCH OF THIEVES when they are in bed with gov. and law enforcement and defense department helping to coverup the THIEF

gov. agency uses the money for their side project and money launder into on politic by not enforceing federal law Originally Posted by #XCUSE#LIEwCJOHNNY54$????
I agree with you, I would not want to do business with someone who steal my money.
Thank you BJerk!
seem like you politician and constituent have no problem using his money for your side project...

Btw how much money did you fuc get to try poison him retarded

Who the fuc get their blood tested and the nurse try to inject something into your vein?
  • Old-T
  • 03-25-2015, 04:49 PM
You have more lives than IB has homophobic comments! That is pretty amazing.
  • #lieExcuseWCJOHNNY54$????
  • 03-29-2015, 10:50 AM
Bump Can't make me crash into sign or road cone can YOU...

You forgot the soul element wire the brain you fuc

Bump

WATCH OUT WIRE YOUR BRAIN TO STEAL FROM YOU

you will not know you are being SIM wire the brain
  • #lieExcuseWCJOHNNY54$????
  • 03-29-2015, 10:58 AM
Keep printing cash
Spring showers bring weird handles. Originally Posted by Old-T
Bump Can't make me crash into sign or road cone can YOU...

You forgot the soul element wire the brain you fuc

Bump

WATCH OUT WIRE YOUR BRAIN TO STEAL FROM YOU

you will not know you are being SIM wire the brain Originally Posted by #lieExcuseWCJOHNNY54$????
If cjohnny54 reverse his vehicle and hit the road cone at UC at the University would that count.

btw assuming he has not gotten his money where and why isn't his money in his hand
You have more lives than IB has homophobic comments! That is pretty amazing. Originally Posted by Old-T
RuAhumanSIMyet's posts are more substantive than yours, Old-THUMPER. BTW, Old-THUMPER, did your lame-ass happen to notice how your hypocritical post contained an unprovoked "homophobic comment"?
  • Old-T
  • 03-30-2015, 02:33 PM
My comment was not homophobic at all.

If you said my post contained a gratuitous insult tossed your way, you would have been correct. But my comment was not homophobic.
My comment was not homophobic at all.

If you said my post contained a gratuitous insult tossed your way, you would have been correct. But my comment was not homophobic.
Originally Posted by Old-T
It was both, Old-THUMPER, and you again underscore your congenital predisposition to lie, Old-THUMPER.
  • Old-T
  • 03-30-2015, 04:37 PM
It is not homophobic on my part to say that you make homophobic comments. My saying that you are homophobic is not an anti-homosexual comment on my part, nor does it show any inclination on my part to fear homosexuals, no matter how stubbornly and stupidly you claim otherwise.

This is a prime example of why you are the laughing stock of this board: I even point out what you CAN validly blame me for (gratuitously insulting you), yet you still are too stubborn to just admit you were wrong and beat me over the hear with the plank I gave you.
It is not homophobic on my part to say that you make homophobic comments. My saying that you are homophobic is not an anti-homosexual comment on my part, nor does it show any inclination on my part to fear homosexuals, no matter how stubbornly and stupidly you claim otherwise.

This is a prime example of why you are the laughing stock of this board: I even point out what you CAN validly blame me for (gratuitously insulting you), yet you still are too stubborn to just admit you were wrong and beat me over the hear with the plank I gave you.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a congenital liar, Old-THUMPER.
  • Old-T
  • 03-30-2015, 04:51 PM
That is both a lie, and totally not germane to the point.