Odds on Trump's Impeachment

She is his first born. You sick bastsrd. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looks like we now have a President who is not only a pathological liar but also a paranoid schizophrenic...and a whiney, bratty one at that.

Any pluses he might have gained with his speech to congress were obliterated by his stupid tweets about Obama wire-tapping him.

He's like the junior high kid who's about to be caught lying about his homework so he's changing the subject to the kid who through the brick through the window. The self-implosion has begun.
I see this thread is alive and well.

Not a Trump supporter, but this attributed statement is nothing but bullshit:
"If I ever ran for President, I would run as a Republican because Republicans are so stupid"

-Donald Trump

. Originally Posted by grean
Some of that "fake news" the Trumpet is always whining about.

Carry on.
You sick fuck Originally Posted by PeterBota

Yeah, well......well so are you. Your a double sick fuck

I hope your not in my 7th grade class next year. Cause your a.... a...
fuck sick. I mean sick fuck. And a Peter Eater/ That wasw a good one im laughing out LOL
Yeah, well......well so are you. Your a double sick fuck

I hope your not in my 7th grade class next year. Cause your a.... a...
fuck sick. I mean sick fuck. And a Peter Eater/ That wasw a good one im laughing out LOL Originally Posted by themystic
Your soul has gone dark old man. Dianetics fucked you up.
USA debt = 19.5 trillion
USA revenue per year = $3.85 trillion

Lets see what it is in 4 years with Donald Trump at the wheel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation..._United_States

http://www.usgovernmentrevenue.com/

CG
Your soul has gone dark old man. Dianetics fucked you up. Originally Posted by PeterBota
Peter that was a good one seriously. Dianetcs fucked me up. That was a quality joke even though you didn't mean it as one.

Ill have to catch up on the status of my Soul conditioning via Carl Jung. I know, even better, Ill read the Parable of The Prodigal Son for the 1,000th time-( thats in the Bible). Oops its a true story not a parable, I forgot where I was for a minute.

" Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of others" - Carl Jung.

I apologize Peter, I don't want to get to deep with you. And by the way Jung isn't a Chinaman or worse, a Muslim. But hes not American so hes of no value to us Real Americans. He was a Swiss. Terrorist probably. You know how violent the Swiss are

Ill look for a Dr Phil or Judge Judy quote to help you relate to the topics a little better

I'm probably confused again, you have to remember I was doing a lot of LSD when I was studying Dianetics and I am a dark souled fucked up old man, but

Are you defending DJT on his behavior with Paris Hilton and his own daughter? . You called me a sick fuck and someone else you admonished as a sick fucker, thats his first born daughter was referenced. What exactly are saying in relation to us being sick for calling out this sexual predator and most likely a pedophile, based ON HIS OWN WORDS PETER.

I get the whole " I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and my peeps wouldn't care, " I don't have to show my taxes, I hate everyone, especially stupid fat losers, and Mexicans, Muslims, blacks, etc etc. DJT peeps don't give a fuck what he does. We get that

But sex with Children? Peter whats up with that. Is he the Michael Jackson of politics now? We don't get this. Help me understand Peter
Peter that was a good one seriously. Dianetcs fucked me up. That was a quality joke even though you didn't mean it as one.

Ill have to catch up on the status of my Soul conditioning via Carl Jung. I know, even better, Ill read the Parable of The Prodigal Son for the 1,000th time-( thats in the Bible). Oops its a true story not a parable, I forgot where I was for a minute.

" Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of others" - Carl Jung.

I apologize Peter, I don't want to get to deep with you. And by the way Jung isn't a Chinaman or worse, a Muslim. But hes not American so hes of no value to us Real Americans. He was a Swiss. Terrorist probably. You know how violent the Swiss are

Ill look for a Dr Phil or Judge Judy quote to help you relate to the topics a little better

I'm probably confused again, you have to remember I was doing a lot of LSD when I was studying Dianetics and I am a dark souled fucked up old man, but

Are you defending DJT on his behavior with Paris Hilton and his own daughter? . You called me a sick fuck and someone else you admonished as a sick fucker, thats his first born daughter was referenced. What exactly are saying in relation to us being sick for calling out this sexual predator and most likely a pedophile, based ON HIS OWN WORDS PETER.

I get the whole " I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and my peeps wouldn't care, " I don't have to show my taxes, I hate everyone, especially stupid fat losers, and Mexicans, Muslims, blacks, etc etc. DJT peeps don't give a fuck what he does. We get that

But sex with Children? Peter whats up with that. Is he the Michael Jackson of politics now? We don't get this. Help me understand Peter Originally Posted by themystic
Don't stop now. You're on a roll. Please no mention of drugs please no mention
Of other forbidden topics. Please stay on topic. I do not want you to get points. Just because you are in a dark place. Go light a candle
Don't stop now. You're on a roll. Please no mention of drugs please no mention
Of other forbidden topics. Please stay on topic. I do not want you to get points. Just because you are in a dark place. Go light a candle Originally Posted by PeterBota
Thanks Peter. Anyone who can make me laugh twice in one night cant be all bad. Thanks for the heads up- on the forbidden.

Ill get back on topic-( chasing pussy and having fun), I Just realized something. I'm a big time hypocrite . Ive been slamming DJT for the last couple of weeks for doing the exact same thing I love doing,
( chasing pussy and having fun :-) lol

I'm also going to take your advice and go light a candle , take my copy of Dianetcs off the shelve, lay down and read and hopefully fall asleep.

Your a good sport friend. Have a good week Peter
As a former odds maker, I'd say Zero "unless he's caught in bed with a live boy or a dead woman."

-Governor Edwin Edwards
As a former odds maker, I'd say Zero "unless he's caught in bed with a live boy or a dead woman."

-Governor Edwin Edwards Originally Posted by ftango4
Wow thats surprising. I was at one time, a big, to me anyway ,$ 100K per year, sports bettor. You odds makers always fascinated me on how good you were, and consistent and accurate. Are you saying zero on impeachment only?

I would probably bet $ 100K right now , that he doesn't finish 4 years for any reason, impeachment, health, death, quitting, etc

Is there such a bet like the 2nd one available right now. If so what would the odds be? American bets only

I saw someone earlier in the tread showed some betting odds for different things with DJT. You know how quick things change with DJT
USA debt = 19.5 trillion
USA revenue per year = $3.85 trillion

Lets see what it is in 4 years with Donald Trump at the wheel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation..._United_States

http://www.usgovernmentrevenue.com/

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Well, I gotta say...I'm curious as anyone is as to what these numbers will look like in another 46+ (or 96) months of President Trump leading our beloved nation. (Now don't let that 96 month thing go and get some of you guys into a full blown tizzy, k? I'm just puttin' it out there...stranger things have happened, ya know? November 8th, 2016, as example, comes to mind...)

That said...it will truly be a challenge to keep this thread alive long enuff to re-visit this question come January 2020, Cg...I guess we'll just have to see if the two of us have the stamina (and interest), huh?

Mr Obama's beginning and ending numbers per "The Debt":

Jan 20, 2009: $10.626 Trillion

Jan 20, 2017: $19.94 Trillion

Okay, now maybe those number$ don't give you that sad feeling like seeing your doc and being told you've got dick cancer and he needs to amputate within the hour. But it's still pretty sad, don'tcha thinck....?
  • grean
  • 03-06-2017, 11:58 AM
I see this thread is alive and well.

Not a Trump supporter, but this attributed statement is nothing but bullshit:Some of that "fake news" the Trumpet is always whining about.

Carry on. Originally Posted by Super Sonic
So if by bullshit you mean that anything Trump says is complete bullshit, then I agree.

But he did, in fact, say in a televised interview, that very thing.

L2 google.

Maybe it was a guy in a very very realistic mask pretending to be Trump.....

Right from the horses mouth as they say.

Now for others that are throwing out numbers, here one more.

For 8 years, the stock market has been very bullish. Any one attributing the market to Trump who has only been in office for a couple of months, could you explain the past 8 years of the market?
this is equal parts bullshit and revisionist fantasy of something that never was. "judeo-christian" values indeed. if you care to read history, you know from actual books, you'll know that nativists always had a reason to loathe and fear new comers since 1700s...it's just that they always invented a new excuse for hating immigrants. first it was the irish and italians that were vilified due to their supposed loyalty to vatican over america, then it was fear of jews over their supposed centuries old hatred of christianity, hatred towards chinese and japanese over their "foreign ways", in 70s to 90s it was the fear of browning of america by christians from latin american and current day demonizing of everyone else that doesnt fit this made up "judeo-christian mold". I love how the far right revises history to suddenly make america into some monolith founded on values that never were. nothing wrong with being ignorant, just dont wear it so proudly on your sleeve. it makes you look glaringly stupid. Originally Posted by darkwader
80% of Evangelicals voted for Trump. Whether you believe in the so called Bullshit or fantasy I have explained or not. It is an explanation of why Trump was elected President. You may not like it, but many of the earliest European settlers who came to the United States were Christian and believed in Judeo Christian values. You may be overlooking the society in which you live. You never would have predicted a Trump victory. There is nothing more vulnerable than overconfidence. Keep it up! The democrats have lost the House, the Senate and the Presidency. More to come
80% of Evangelicals voted for Trump. Whether you believe in the so called Bullshit or fantasy I have explained or not. It is an explanation of why Trump was elected President. You may not like it, but many of the earliest European settlers who came to the United States were Christian and believed in Judeo Christian values. You may be overlooking the society in which you live. You never would have predicted a Trump victory. There is nothing more vulnerable than overconfidence. Keep it up! The democrats have lost the House, the Senate and the Presidency. More to come Originally Posted by Fishy2
Just because the settlers that came over mostly had faith in Christianity does not mean they used those beliefs as the foundation for the country. The thoughts of the founding fathers (especially Madison and Jefferson who wrote the constitution and deceleration respectively) are documented in regards to that.

If you choose to live by Christian values, that's fine. If you choose to believe that the founding fathers did as well, that is also fine. However, to connect the personal beliefs of the founding fathers in any regard to how the nation should be operated is a misstep. Lets also not forget that while yes they were Christians, many fled due to oppression caused by religion being closely tied to politics (see Martin Luther, King Henry VIII, and so on). Many people fled their countries because they were persecuted for being the 'wrong' Christian. I find it hard to believe these same people would in turn formulate a government based upon the very religious principles that ostracized them. This is why separation of church and state is so clearly written; the United States was not meant to be a country built by any religion or to operate for any religion.