another warning shot from mother nature....

• WTF
  • 06-15-2014, 06:29 PM
Two spurious arguments in favor of censorship .... from a "civil rights" freak? Originally Posted by LexusLover
That is because you segregationist think Civil Rights are freakish...

Furthermore , if you think the world in only 6k years old and then use data going back past that your ignorant ass is self censoring amongst people with a brain. That is all I suggested....people with a brain, beware or people so fucking stupid they do not even realize that respecting Civil Rights is not freakish.
Can you fucking comprehend wtf you read you dumb shit?

I know the difference between regulating for pollution and so called climate change. I'm not on board with man made climate change in case you haven't noticed. Fuck...I shouldn't have to point out the obvious.

But I brought up the acid rain fact because you free market fucks are running around saying how god damn much carbon credits will costs when in fact that did not happen with the acid rain project.

So fuck you for not being able to understand simple English and assuming you know wtf I think. Originally Posted by WTF
Yes, I understood what I was reading. I wouldn't have a masters degree if my reading comprehension were as shot as yours. The real question is this... are you even capable of understanding English written so that even a 5th grader could understand what's being said?

I'm not being sarcastic on this one either, I know for a fact that fifth graders could read and understand what I write. I've tested that fact on an actual 5th grader.

The point I was making had nothing to do with whether you knew the difference or not. It had everything to do with the fact that you were advancing a strawman argument.

Here's a breakdown of the strawman argument.

Person "A" advances argument "X."
Person "B" advances argument "Y," which is a distortion of argument "X."
Person "B" argues that "Y" is wrong, and concludes that by extension... and without having to introduce proof... argument "X" is "wrong."

How does it apply here?

The first post dealt with long range weather, and sparked an argument about whether human activities were causing global warming or not. The other posts stemmed around this idea.

You jumped in here, assuming that we were arguing from a free market perspective, and threw in the "acid rain" stuff. Based on your recent reply, I'm starting to think that the acid involves you.

But anyway, you made an erroneous assumption about why we were making our argument here... it was based on science, not on a "zeal" to defend industrial activity at all costs.

Your attempts to bring acid into the picture is nothing but a red herring/strawman. Want to talk about acid rain? Start another thread. This thread involves long range weather/climate.

Thanks for the laugh... when someone resorts to a passionate string of insults that fast, I know I've got them!
That is because you segregationist think Civil Rights are freakish... Originally Posted by WTF
The only thing I would "segregate" is someone like you who knows nothing, but spouts off what he selects to read at the Book Store.

The Political Forum: Trayon Martin’s Gun and Pot photos: Post # 176 by WTF: “The case will be won or lost in jury selection.”
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...merman&page=12
Furthermore , if you think the world in only 6k years old ... Originally Posted by WTF
Straw Men are your specialty.