"AMERICAN SNIPER" OPENS TODAY....

Trending Prediction:

SpongeBob Movie, "Sponge Out Of Water", will be this weekend's box office hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9awLSibQ80
You! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"No man is an island,
No man stands alone..."

Won't find that written on a port a can stall in bumfuck, Kansas, Cornholio. You won't even find TP for your BUNGHOLE!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How juvenile !
You cant defend your bizarre rants and attacks so you copy and paste your stupidity to tag on my name. Out of ammo douche bag ?
Brilliant stuff moron.
Salvation------Rioseco ?
I am certainly not a saviour of anything. Not worthy of that correlation.
Even if I had the ability to help him in anyway he would just grow more argumentative.

I bet you Assup is the one that first argued with a road sign and took the wrong route. He has been lost on numerous occasions while cursing and arguing directions with a sign. I have no doubt on this whatsoever ! Originally Posted by rioseco
I think you make a very good point. He is universally hated for many good reasons, and this is one of them. Once he admitted to me that he got beat up a lot, and that's why he identifies with other homosexuals so strongly. He feels like an outcast and so he fights for losers and it gives him a sense of personal strength.
Plus, he likes sucking on dicks.
I think you make a very good point. He is universally hated for many good reasons, and this is one of them. Once he admitted to me that he got beat up a lot, and that's why he identifies with other homosexuals so strongly. He feels like an outcast and so he fights for losers and it gives him a sense of personal strength.
Plus, he likes sucking on dicks. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Going out with a bunch of lies and sputtering gibberish, eh, IBHomo?

No worries. You, BJerk, HK, UH, CJOHNNY54 and all your neurotic cast of characters will be summarily dismissed from ECCIE at this rate.

You stepped in it bug time.

As Tom Petty sang: THE WAITING IS THE HARDEST PART!

Plus, he likes sucking on dicks. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

LMAO !
How juvenile !
You cant defend your bizarre rants and attacks so you copy and paste your stupidity to tag on my name. Out of ammo douche bag ?
Brilliant stuff moron. Originally Posted by rioseco
Thus spake the Great Cornholio!

You are utterly a clueless, aren't you? You attacked my choice of words, but don't know why. It was a correct statement, but you're too ignorant to Realize it.

That's like your version of "The Godfather," where you make them an offer you can't understand.

When are you going to clarify your statement about This being a Christian nation and that God was a Christian manifestation? I've been asking you about that but, in true dipshit fashion, you dodge it.

Even COIdiot has come out in disagreement wi your ridiculously ignorant blather.

Take a deep breath. Take a step back (watch out for the cliff) and remover your head from your BUNGHOLE!

That's MR. COIdiot to you, AssupLiar!
Thus spake the Great Cornholio!

You are utterly a clueless, aren't you? You attacked my choice of words, but don't know why. It was a correct statement, but you're too ignorant to Realize it.

That's like your version of "The Godfather," where you make them an offer you can't understand.

When are you going to clarify your statement about This being a Christian nation and that God was a Christian manifestation? I've been asking you about that but, in true dipshit fashion, you dodge it.

Even COIdiot has come out in disagreement wi your ridiculously ignorant blather.

Take a deep breath. Take a step back (watch out for the cliff) and remover your head from your BUNGHOLE!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Well spoken Richard Cranium.
How are things trending in the movies today, Whir-LIE-turd?

Or are you talking that walk with your pal, the self-disgraced JLIdiot?
Weekend Box Office: Sponge Bob Soaks Up Easy Number One, Jupiter Descends As Seventh Son Sputters

Trending Prediction:

SpongeBob Movie, "Sponge Out Of Water", will be this weekend's box office hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9awLSibQ80 Originally Posted by Whirlaway
American Sponge!