Defeat of ISIS marks a major foreign policy win for Trump

You'd be the jackass making an issue of revealing "sniglets", M T Brain Socket. And, you'd be the queer who bragged that your sphincter was "in tack", M T Brain Socket. "Intact" would imply you were never violated, M T Brain Socket, but you bragged that you were "in tack" conveying that you had, in fact, been ridden like a horse, M T Brain Socket.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sniglets. As in Odumbo or Hildabeast you idiot. It has nothing to do with your gay obsession. It does reflect on how you are not always so "anal" about spelling though.

sphincter was "in tack
I am "bragging" because unlike you I have not had one rammed up in it. You on the other hand could shit a basketball it is so blown out.

Okay enough of the butthole talk. Lets get back to your plethora of lies. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-against-isis/

We can discuss your voting lie after you concede to this
Sniglets. As in Odumbo or hildebeest FTFY, you jackass. It has nothing to do with your gay obsession. It does reflect on how you are not always so "anal" about spelling though. You'd be the queer that bragged about being ridden like a horse, M T Brain Socket.

sphincter was "in tack I am "bragging" because unlike you I have not had one rammed up in it. You'd still be the queer that bragged about being ridden like a horse, M T Brain Socket. You on the other hand could shit a basketball it is so blown out.Your M T brain cavity fits snugly in your anal cavity, M T Brain Socket.

Okay enough of the butthole talk. Lets get back to your plethora of lies. You're a lib-retard liar citing lying, lib-retard sources, M T Brain Socket. It's a well established fact that Odumbo's dithering prolonged what should have been a rather short engagement, M T Brain Socket.

We can discuss your voting lie after you concede to this
Go back to you conceding to let your boyfriend butt-fuck your "in tack" ass, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
. Hi fellas, my panties are in a wad cause that meany MT keeps kicking my ass! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wow I B a queer is chipping a nut! The only one that has imagined or stated any of that shit is you. You know when I said plethora I was thinking how it could be used to describe your bunghole after you pulled a double shift at YSSUP's gloryhole. I hope he pays you well.
Wow I B a queer Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Everyone already knew that, M T Brain Socket.
Everyone already knew that IB a queer, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I agree! We all knew you would eventually come out of the closet. Look, we may have different political opinions but "I got your six" when it comes to you wanting a little beefcake. Plus that leaves more women for me and the rest of us well adjusted secure Moderates that didn't fall for the "orange ones" bullshit.
IB a queer [said] M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Hi my name is IB Hankering AKA I B A QUEER! I like to start arguments with real men and then post pictures of my fantasies. I also like to take things out of context, kinda like when someone runs into me at the GOP rally with a sexy man on my arm and they say to themselves " How did I B get that stud? He must be paying him LOL!" They say those to fags look out of context. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes I agree with you again. You do look foolish clinging on to a real man LOL! But do not be alarmed. There has been so many Republicans caught being gay lately it will soon be "in vogue" for your team to be sporting some man candy.
I B A QUEER! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
The reality, M T Brain Socket, is that you actually typed that.
The reality, M T Brain Socket, is that you actually typed that. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The reality is you took it out of context. That pretty much sums up every post you make.
Just like the way you took JW's comment out of context and formulated it wrong. It is in your DNA to manipulate everything

It doesn't take much to look back to the truth. You are such a moron you think everyone is stupid. But if you want to play games lets do it. I can cut a paste your comments to say whatever I want as well.

Answer one thing. If you are so good at English, why do you have no issue with sniglets, and omitting or rearranging comments to suit your agenda?
I B A QUEER! Originally Posted by MT Pockets

That you typed it gives it all of the context it needs, M T Brain Socket.
Wow I B a queer is chipping a nut! The only one that has imagined or stated any of that shit is you. You know when I said plethora I was thinking how it could be used to describe your bunghole after you pulled a double shift at YSSUP's gloryhole. I hope he pays you well. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

That you typed it gives it all of the context it needs, M T Brain Socket.
"I B A QUEER!"
Looks like you actually typed it as well. Must be force of habit from when you are on GRINDR.
Had you not been such a Pedant you would have transcribed it correctly. Funny how being so anal was your undoing again. LOL!
Looks like you actually typed it as well. Must be force of habit from when you are on GRINDR.
Had you not been such a Pedant you would have transcribed it correctly. Funny how being so anal was your undoing again. LOL!
Originally Posted by MT Pockets

No, it looks like U B lyin' again, M T Brain Socket. It's very evident you typed it and that the surplus words were omitted in the reply, M T Brain Socket. U typed it, U own it, M T Brain Socket.

No, it looks like U B lyin' again, M T Brain Socket. It's very evident you typed it and that the surplus words were omitted in the reply, M T Brain Socket. U typed it, U own it, M T Brain Socket.
Then why is in all caps on your post of it? Fucking dotard! You are pathetic. You know you typed it or they would have been the same you idiot. And you call yourself smart? Give me a break.
Then why is in all caps on your post of it? Fucking dotard! You are pathetic. You know you typed it or they would have been the same you idiot. And you call yourself smart? Give me a break. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Because, you lying SOB, that's the way your lying-ass posted it at post 232, M T Brain Socket.
Because, you lying SOB, that's the way your lying-ass posted it at post 232, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Looks like you posted to me LOL!