It's time for some tits...

You fucktards starting to appreciate the women and taint now?
You fucktards starting to appreciate the women and taint now? Originally Posted by pyramider
You think we didn't appreciate them before you posted all the revolting man boob photos?
The Taint God is not discriminatory! Tits are tits, right?
  • CJOHN
  • 06-21-2013, 11:15 AM
There is not a FUCKING restaruant in TX you FUCKING ASSHOLE dont have someone in it do you.

Is this how texas deal with its fiance, have people dzug other in resartuant to go crazy? Originally Posted by CJOHN
Is there valero gas station you dont used your dxug mixture?
+
Nicolet, you're right. Tits are tits (and from the pics I've seen, yours are fantastic - as opposed to the disgusting things that the taintaholic posted). So, that being said, the IBTC needs some representation here as well (and if you don't know what IBTC means, then just google it):
Attached Images File Type: jpg perky 01.jpg (131.0 KB, 478 views) File Type: jpg perky 02.jpg (82.9 KB, 475 views) File Type: jpg perky 03.jpg (179.5 KB, 478 views)
Thanks, hotindallas! I remember that acronym very well! I, however, have never been a member!
IB's are nice too!
Originally Posted by pyramider
Taintaholic, that's a LITTLE better...My ex-wife's Kermit doll just got a hard-on...
Thanks, hotindallas! I remember that acronym very well! I, however, have never been a member!
IB's are nice too! Originally Posted by Nicolet

Yes, they are. My very first girlfriend, way back in the day when I was still a teenager, had IB's that were GREAT to play with. (Of course, as a teenage male, any tits were fun, so my memory could be a bit fuzzy...)

And no, ain't NO WAY you've ever been a member of that club !!! IB's are nice, but I prefer a bit more...

JCM800 - Your second post above shows nothing because you copied a picture from a slide show. When the slide show times out and moves to the next picture, your photo disappears.

I made the mistake before and CC straightened me out.

You have to try to copy the photo from a different source.
yeah I thought it was on a webpage...but I guess not. i'll have to find out from CC how to copy/post from a slideshow

• CJOHN
  • 06-22-2013, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by JCM800
johnny want to C