Odds on Trump's Impeachment

Moranite

I agree with everything you said here.

I was responding to Darkwader saying I was ignorant and glaringly stupid for giving this explanation for Trumps victory

What is really happening... From an American to a foreigner.
The USA is not going to become a third world hell hole. That's the bottom line. Before 1965 the United States was taking most of its immigrants from Europe. The european immigrants came from mostly a Judeo Christian background. That background helped determine economic and strategic alliances and was the bedrock of american culture and society. After 1965 the USA behind a major change in legislation opened the borders to prioritize immigration and bring people from Asia, Africa, Middle East, South America etc. The doors opened wide open for tons of immigrants to flood the country who not only did not share similar ethnic backgrounds but did not share the same cultural or religious loyalties. A power struggle has ensued over the last 30-40 years. We were taught in school that America was supposed to be a melting pot. Bring the cultures together and melt into one. That premise has been proven false. Instead we are finding that people who come into America will not melt and become America first. I Many in America have chosen Trump to restore what they consider to be our founding principles. American peace through strength. Capitalism. Self reliance. Morals. Belief in God. Law and Order. America First.

http://metrocosm.com/us-immigration-history-map.html

Basically saying America... previously a European culture for the most part has changed course. Since 1965 the immigration policies have changed. Americans don't want things to get out of hand and become a third world hell hole. As Trump puts it, "A dumping ground." Thats why they are calling for border control, assimilation, etc. They just want to make sure we maintain balance.

Religion certainly can be dangerous because so many times the leaders are corrupt. I agree 100%

Our founders certainly believed in Judeo Christian principles an values and yet separation. Thomas Jefferson created his own bible with only the verses where christ was speaking.
Then I misinterpreted you, my bad.
Well, I gotta say...I'm curious as anyone is as to what these numbers will look like in another 46+ (or 96) DAYS of President Trump leading our beloved nation. (Now don't let that 96 DAYS thing go and get some of you guys into a full blown tizzy, k? I'm just puttin' it out there...stranger things have happened, ya know? November 8th, 2016, as example, comes to mind...)

That said...it will truly be a challenge to keep this thread alive long enuff to re-visit this question come January 2020, Cg...I guess we'll just have to see if the two of us have the stamina (and interest), huh? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
CB, thank you for the great laugh. Did you forget the TITLE of this thread? 46? or 96? Have you been out of the country the last 2 months? The way this boy TWEETS and causes all these scandal's, i would be amazed if he is still in office by this time next year. lol AND if he don't buy any OIL from PUTIN after putting him in office, there will be hell to pay. (putin has noticed trump OKed that oil pipeline from CANADA and he is not happy about that) BTW, you spelled DAYS wrong so i corrected that for you. lol OH, and 1 last thing. even if this thread dies in 48 or 96 DAYS from now, search is your friend, we will find it.

Have you noticed that trump signed ANOTHER one of those BAN'S?
Trump’s New Travel Ban Blocks Migrants From Six Nations, Sparing Iraq.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/06/u...lim-trump.html

Trump travel ban: new order targeting six Muslim-majority countries signed
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...tries-refugees

That boy is a glutton for punishment. lol
There is a bitter conflict going on between ISIS, Muslims, and Hispanics on which one is going to get to TRUMP first. lol

CG
  • grean
  • 03-07-2017, 07:44 AM
CB, thank you for the great laugh. Did you forget the TITLE of this thread? 46? or 96? Have you been out of the country the last 2 months? The way this boy TWEETS and causes all these scandal's, i would be amazed if he is still in office by this time next year. lol AND if he don't buy any OIL from PUTIN after putting him in office, there will be hell to pay. (putin has noticed trump OKed that oil pipeline from CANADA and he is not happy about that) BTW, you spelled DAYS wrong so i corrected that for you. lol OH, and 1 last thing. even if this thread dies in 48 or 96 DAYS from now, search is your friend, we will find it.

Have you noticed that trump signed ANOTHER one of those BAN'S?
Trump’s New Travel Ban Blocks Migrants From Six Nations, Sparing Iraq.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/06/u...lim-trump.html

Trump travel ban: new order targeting six Muslim-majority countries signed
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...tries-refugees

That boy is a glutton for punishment. lol
There is a bitter conflict going on between ISIS, Muslims, and Hispanics on which one is going to get to TRUMP first. lol

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Many Republican members of Congress are beginning to question if not out right criticize Trump's actions now.

With his wire tweets, he is either a) talking out of his ass, b) telling the truth[kinda any way because the president still could not order wire taps]. There would have been a FISA Warrant issued which meant the FISA court was presented with sufficient evidence to believe foreign actors were doing something illegal at the Trump campaign.

One way he loses credibility. The other just calls more questions about his campaigns conversation with Russia.

Talking is ok.

Going along with a conspiracy to even attempt altering the outcome is not okay.

It was the latter if a FISA warrant was issued.

On another note, how does one justify the millions spent each weekend at Mar Largo??
  • Miiya
  • 03-07-2017, 08:53 AM
Business Conflicts or Russian Collusion

Anyone wanna predict how long till he is impeached and removed from office?

I say within 2nd year if that.

Anyone think he will be impeached but remain in office? Originally Posted by grean
The Republicans control everything & they are getting a supreme court justice thats a conservative so they are willing to do anything that Trump tells them to do so I don't think he will get impeached.....in the words of Trump "SAD" hahahah lol
Moranite

I agree with everything you said here.

I was responding to Darkwader saying I was ignorant and glaringly stupid for giving this explanation for Trumps victory

What is really happening... From an American to a foreigner.
The USA is not going to become a third world hell hole. That's the bottom line. Before 1965 the United States was taking most of its immigrants from Europe. The european immigrants came from mostly a Judeo Christian background. That background helped determine economic and strategic alliances and was the bedrock of american culture and society. After 1965 the USA behind a major change in legislation opened the borders to prioritize immigration and bring people from Asia, Africa, Middle East, South America etc. The doors opened wide open for tons of immigrants to flood the country who not only did not share similar ethnic backgrounds but did not share the same cultural or religious loyalties. A power struggle has ensued over the last 30-40 years. We were taught in school that America was supposed to be a melting pot. Bring the cultures together and melt into one. That premise has been proven false. Instead we are finding that people who come into America will not melt and become America first. I Many in America have chosen Trump to restore what they consider to be our founding principles. American peace through strength. Capitalism. Self reliance. Morals. Belief in God. Law and Order. America First.

http://metrocosm.com/us-immigration-history-map.html

Basically saying America... previously a European culture for the most part has changed course. Since 1965 the immigration policies have changed. Americans don't want things to get out of hand and become a third world hell hole. As Trump puts it, "A dumping ground." Thats why they are calling for border control, assimilation, etc. They just want to make sure we maintain balance.

Religion certainly can be dangerous because so many times the leaders are corrupt. I agree 100%

Our founders certainly believed in Judeo Christian principles an values and yet separation. Thomas Jefferson created his own bible with only the verses where christ was speaking. Originally Posted by Fishy2
What about your good xian terrorists such as the KKK? xian Identity? You religious nuts are all the same, and you're the ones who need your ass booted out of the country
L-A-S

Actually we're not all the same and many of the settlers of the United States were religious. Welcome to America. So glad you got
Your visa.
L-A-S

Actually we're not all the same and many of the settlers of the United States were religious. Welcome to America. So glad you got
Your visa. Originally Posted by Fishy2
I agree. I am of the light complexion and I really like my african american brothers. Some of my better friends at work and whom I have respected the most over the years were of color. Never related much to the across the border folks. This absolute INVASION of immigrants from across the border the last 8 or so years is ruining the quality of life around here.

The public school system is going downhill fast. You walk into a hospital ER and it is overwhelmed with immigrants from across the border who use the ER as their primary care doctor because they don't have insurance and they can't be turned away. Guess who pays for that? Taxpayer money.

Go to almost any public park or area lake and it is close to 100% immigrants. Why? They like lakes and parks and once they got a toehold then started pouring in locals threw up their hands and said screw it, this isn't fun anymore and not a healthy environment for my family and so they vacated and left a VACUUM.

Obama did nothing to protect but rather opened the door wide with a big invitation. The US very very much needs Trump to stop the flow and deport.
I agree. I am of the light complexion and I really like my african american brothers. Some of my better friends at work and whom I have respected the most over the years were of color. Never related much to the across the border folks. This absolute INVASION of immigrants from across the border the last 8 or so years is ruining the quality of life around here.

The public school system is going downhill fast. You walk into a hospital ER and it is overwhelmed with immigrants from across the border who use the ER as their primary care doctor because they don't have insurance and they can't be turned away. Guess who pays for that? Taxpayer money.

Go to almost any public park or area lake and it is close to 100% immigrants. Why? They like lakes and parks and once they got a toehold then started pouring in locals threw up their hands and said screw it, this isn't fun anymore and not a healthy environment for my family and so they vacated and left a VACUUM.

Obama did nothing to protect but rather opened the door wide with a big invitation. The US very very much needs Trump to stop the flow and deport. Originally Posted by camero73
I meant to link this to Fishy2's post.
L-A-S

Your visa. Originally Posted by Fishy2
And many of them were not. I am a citizen, I do not need a visa little smart ass punk

Obama did nothing to protect but rather opened the door wide with a big invitation. The US very very much needs Trump to stop the flow and deport. Originally Posted by camero73
Where is your evidence of these lies? Obama did nothing? What a crock of laughable shit. Many more people were deported under him than Bush, and if u are smart enough to use Google (which I doubt) that is easily verified. Must suck to be old, stupid, and scared huh?
Where is your evidence of these lies? Obama did nothing? What a crock of laughable shit. Many more people were deported under him than Bush, and if u are smart enough to use Google (which I doubt) that is easily verified. Must suck to be old, stupid, and scared huh? Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
I stated where the evidence is. Get in your car and drive to the Parkland ER then drive to White Rock lake or Joe Pool lake or some other lake then go drive by some of the public schools at lunch break or when school lets out. I am not talking about the affluent neighborhood schools.
I stated where the evidence is. Get in your car and drive to the Parkland ER then drive to White Rock lake or Joe Pool lake or some other lake then go drive by some of the public schools at lunch break or when school lets out. I am not talking about the affluent neighborhood schools. Originally Posted by camero73
I go there often, I see no such thing, and I knew you'd run from backing your laughable immigration claims. You're just a bigot, accept it and embrace it. Just stay safely behind that keyboard when you do it.
I go there often, I see no such thing, and I knew you'd run from backing your laughable immigration claims. You're just a bigot, accept it and embrace it. Just stay safely behind that keyboard when you do it. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
You are being a nut job Stupido. It's like asking a person to prove that the sun exists. The proof of the sun is the sun itself! Take a look around. The fact that as many people voted for Trump as did. Is that proof enough!? A lot of people agree with him.
You are being a nut job Stupido. It's like asking a person to prove that the sun exists. The proof of the sun is the sun itself! Take a look around. The fact that as many people voted for Trump as did. Is that proof enough!? A lot of people agree with him. Originally Posted by Fishy2
Go play a nice game of hide and go fuck yourself little old man...newsflash, he lost the popular vote by over 3 million votes. Where is any evidence I am any kind of nut job? I'm just not a pussy like u are little old man.