Lauren Boebert is a hooker.

Conservatives/Republicans have no issues with him exposing himself to a young teen. Maybe his tats are identifiable as well.
Have we seen those tats yet? She sure makes sure to cover her side/back. Ya know since Wacko states the pics aren’t her and all. Amazing that she’s avoided showing those tats since her “sugar baby” days.
What is pathetic about this whole thread is that you silly old right wing fucks would be bad mouthing her nonstop if she was a Democrat because she is obviously an idiot. You like her because that piece of dirty trash likes guns and is a Republican.

How fucking stupid are you old senile blouses? The lady is a dumb bitch. I would say the exact same thing about her if she was still a Democrat.
Have we seen those tats yet? She sure makes sure to cover her side/back. Ya know since Wacko states the pics aren’t her and all. Amazing that she’s avoided showing those tats since her “sugar baby” days. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

i stated one photo has been proven not to be her. the rest "may or may not " be her.

so counselor .. or as salty would say .. barrister if you are so certain why don't you volunteer to defend the muckraker pac pro bono? easy win, right? all you need to do is make Boebert drop her drawers and show the tramp stamp.

easy right?
Now you’ve backed away from “they’re fake” to “may or may not be her”. Wacko is hedging his bets now. Damn shame.
Now you’ve backed away from “they’re fake” to “may or may not be her”. Wacko is hedging his bets now. Damn shame. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

not so! the "ho model" exposed!!!

https://www.thelaurenboebert.com/pos...odeling-career

let's get a better look at that tramp stamp shall we?

gotta be her, right???

BAAHHHHAAAAAAAAA
Do you even bother to read the shit you post that you think supports your position. What am I asking, of course you don’t.

So are you saying that it is or isn’t her? Which position are you taking Wacky
Do you even bother to read the shit you post that you think supports your position. What am I asking, of course you don’t.

So are you saying that it is or isn’t her? Which position are you taking Wacky Originally Posted by 1blackman1

did you check out the "site" and realize it's a parody site before you got phished and replied? asking for a friend.

phished!

BAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAA

So are you saying that it is or isn’t her? Which position are you taking Wacky Originally Posted by 1blackman1
He likes every position. Especially being bottom.

He likes every position. Especially being bottom.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so . .Lauren Mayfair

bahahahahaaaaa
Waco recently learned a new word: parody.

Waco recently learned a new word: parody.

you recently learned a new phrase ... useful idiot

good luck with that.

BAAHHHHAAAAA

you recently learned a new phrase ... useful idiot.

good luck with that.

WAAHHHHAAAAA
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

No luck needed KGB Kid.

Such a little crybaby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS-_mapaDhk

Poor little snack is out of ammo.

Move on. Nothing left to see here.
I repent! Capitalism is good! Capitalism is great! Capitalism makes me ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlIjMJBSnRE

if you say so bolshevik boy

bahahahahaaaaaaa