Trump made us No. 1 — in the spread of a deadly disease

I drove through Houston Chinatown on my way to Sugarland this morning and back this afternoon, lots and lots of folk out, foook this stay at home, Got plans to visit a hot little piece of Asian ass around midnight. Trump 2020, 2024, 2028, 2032 and so on.
Navy Is Removing Captain of Coronavirus-Stricken Aircraft Carrier

WASHINGTON—Navy leaders have relieved the captain of a U.S. aircraft carrier after a memo to military officials pleading for help with a coronavirus outbreak at sea was leaked to a newspaper, officials said.

Capt. Brett Crozier, the commanding officer of the USS Theodore Roosevelt, now at port in Guam, was relieved Thursday after superiors lost confidence in his ability to lead, the officials said.

Capt. Crozier had written a memo recently demanding that superiors allow him to take the carrier to the port in Guam to offload sailors stricken with Covid-19. At least 114 of the vessel’s crew have tested positive for the new coronavirus in recent days.

“We are not at war. Sailors do not need to die,” Capt. Crozier wrote in his March 30 memo, which was reported by the San Francisco Chronicle. “If we do not act now, we are failing to properly take care of our most trusted asset—our sailors.”

The decision to remove the Roosevelt commander came as a surprise to some Navy leaders, who said their focus had been getting resources to the ship.

Military officials said there was evidence that Capt. Crozier had leaked the memo to his hometown newspaper, which led to his firing. Despite the leak accusation, some of his commanders recommended against the decision to remove him, Navy officials said. His removal was reported earlier Thursday by Reuters.

Thomas Modly, the acting secretary of the Navy, said at a Pentagon news briefing Thursday that Capt. Crozier was relieved of his command “at my direction.” At a news conference on Wednesday, Mr. Modly said that leaking the memo to a news organization would constitute a violation of Navy policy, and he wouldn’t rule out disciplinary action.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/navy-re...er-11585860735

Acting secretary of the navy Thomas Modly ( a trump piss boy) ordered the Captain relieved because he made the great leader look bad. It isn’t a good career move to be concerned about your men’s lives under the trump regime.
It isn't a good career move to go outside the chain of command no matter who is President.

Anybody remember General Stanley McChrystal?

https://www.bbc.com/news/10395402

US Afghan commander Stanley McChrystal fired by Obama

The commander of multinational forces in Afghanistan, Gen Stanley McChrystal, has been dismissed by US President Barack Obama after critical comments about senior administration officials.

This is what, the 100th example I have now given of the Obama administration doing the same damn thing (only in this case it was Obama who directly made the order) but not a peep out of Democrats.

Hypocrite be thy name!
Acting secretary of the navy Thomas Modly ( a trump piss boy) ordered the Captain relieved because he made the great leader look bad. It isn’t a good career move to be concerned about your men’s lives under the trump regime. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
In the military it's not a good career move to break the chain of command by leaking internal information.

EDIT:HF, you beat me too it and stated it very well.

It's only bad when it's the Trump administration.
It isn't a good career move to go outside the chain of command no matter who is President.

Anybody remember General Stanley McChrystal?

https://www.bbc.com/news/10395402

US Afghan commander Stanley McChrystal fired by Obama

The commander of multinational forces in Afghanistan, Gen Stanley McChrystal, has been dismissed by US President Barack Obama after critical comments about senior administration officials.

This is what, the 100th example I have now given of the Obama administration doing the same damn thing (only in this case it was Obama who directly made the order) but not a peep out of Democrats.

Hypocrite be thy name!
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
But, but, but Obama screams the disciples of the great leader
In the military it's not a good career move to break the chain of command by leaking internal information.

EDIT:HF, you beat me too it and stated it very well.

It's only bad when it's the Trump administration. Originally Posted by eccielover
So you got the Captain tried and convicted eh?
...maybe it was another Dem conspiracy by the entire crew.
...maybe it was another Dem conspiracy by the entire crew. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I trust Dr Jerome Corsi over binkyboy66, any day... 1:08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDj0VG-V420
But, but, but Obama screams the disciples of the great leader Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Yeah, I know how much you must hate it when you are confronted with the truth that your boy Obama did exactly the same thing and you didn't give a fuck.

Hypocrite be thy name.
...maybe it was another Dem conspiracy by the entire crew. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Tried and convicted? Where did you hear that? There doesn't have to be a trial to be relieved of your command and

Capt. Crozier had written a memo recently demanding that superiors

You don't make demands of superiors, it doesn't work that way in the military ( or in a fire house I would imagine ) and in this case unlike Obama, I see nothing about Trump being involved in the decision.
This guy leaked a memo to the press, relieved of his post is a gift.
Binkyboy66, can you forward this to your friend Frank the one eyed globalist lizard, Thanks... 31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAnSkQojE_4
that should be in the "we've been had" thread. oh well.
...the fat lying bastard... Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Holy switched flags Batman. I thought the clear thinking Right was always accused of body-shaming and all manner of blaming others. Dang! It's like the movie The Dirty Dozen where we've swapped colored arm bands. Very challenging to keep up with the subterfuge.
What?
maybe you can first get a brother cult member to explain your fucking post. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The truth is more simple than the China conspiracy horse shit... Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Cool beans and good to know. If you got a spare moment, would you mind forwarding that excellent, high quality, accurate and complete data that China has supplied to the CDC? Much appreciated. Thanks.

... freedom caucus were more concerned with whitewashing the fat lying bastards impeachment trial so they couldn’t be bothered to protect their own country... Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Sometimes, I'm forgetful, but wasn't it the Demonicrats that were running around with their hair on fire trying to impeach a duly elected President, with ridiculous bull-chite during the critical start of the Chinese virus outbreak? Thought I read that somewhere. Anyone recall how that turned out. Did it end better than the multiple previous attempts?

Speaking of forgetful, wasn't it Trump touring a fortune cookie factory in Chinatown in San Fran Nan's district in February? What?! It was SanFranNan? Go figure.