Signed, sealed, delivered! Who else has a new health insurance policy?

• WTF
  • 10-26-2013, 05:23 PM

My guess is you didn't make a dollar off the Iraq war or Obamacare. That is why you deflect and don't insist on accountability within your own party (which voted for the war).

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I'm laughing about a bunch of thieves(Iraq war supporters, no accountability) whine about getting stolen from (By the black guy)!

The majority in the House voted against the war btw.

http://usiraq.procon.org/view.additi...ourceID=001987

Additionally, you really don't even like Obama and its not just because he's black.

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I like his name. O B A M A

Reminds me of the another name I like allot Kunta Kinte.

If I was to knock some lucky chick up , I might have to use one of those.

WTF, since you and your liberal friends on this site obviously feel strongly against having gone to war in Iraq, then I take it you and your liberal friends will NOT be supporting Hillary if she runs for President? She DID vote to go to war, so you and your liberal friends cannot support her because doing so will contradict your convictions right. If you do, then it will just go to show the true hypocrites that you are.
WTF, since you and your liberal friends on this site obviously feel strongly against having gone to war in Iraq, then I take it you and your liberal friends will NOT be supporting Hillary if she runs for President? She DID vote to go to war, so you and your liberal friends cannot support her because doing so will contradict your convictions right. If you do, then it will just go to show the true hypocrites that you are. Originally Posted by satexasguy
Actually I believe BIDEN also voted for it, which pretty much means the Libs have no choice but to vote for a Democrat that voted FOR going to war in Iraq. Should be fun t watch them twist themselves into pretzels to demonize Bush for Iraq and excuse either Hillary or Biden for the same thing.
you fuckers are amazing. Hope that Iraq war worked out well for you.

I'll vote for a yellow dog before I ll vote for a Fucking republican for president.
you fuckers are amazing. Hope that Iraq war worked out well for you.

I'll vote for a yellow dog before I ll vote for a Fucking republican for president. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Calling Hillary a yellow dog already? Wow.. doesn't that constitution a "War on Women" with you folks?

Ohh.. and how's that Afghanistan War, Obama's "good' war going for YOU? Hmmm?
Just a little humor to break things up

Obama's legacy, HIS Gettysburg Address, so to speak:

"Four score, and Error 404,
nothing to be found"

He's a complete punching bag, what an idiot
You boys keep punching. America is a better place because of dipshits like you.
How do you know it won't work until we try. Originally Posted by WTF
Is Medicaid working out for us?

How about the post office?

How about the stimulus packages ... saving the U.S. automakers?

How about the greening of America? ... working out?

How about the "junkers" for money program?

Come to think of it ...

.. is there ANYTHING that this dufus has started while President that has ..

..."worked out for us"?

I can just imagine going sky diving with you ....

.............. don't pull yet .. give it some more time!

Totally illogical. You: We're almost broke, so we might as well go ahead and break!
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2013, 09:11 AM

How about the greening of America? ... working out?

How about the "junkers" for money program?

Come to think of it ...

.. is there ANYTHING that this dufus has started while President that has ..

..."worked out for us"?

! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Obama started Medicaid? ....stimulus packages ... saving the U.S. automakers?

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blog...to-makers.html
.....saving the U.S. automakers? .. Originally Posted by WTF
Those are separate questions ... sorry to challenge your inability to multi-task ...

On this post I will take the theme of pissing off money to make things "better" ...

I know it is challenging, but try to separate those questions from your customary knee JERK response of .... IT'S BUSH'S FAULT, BUSH DID IT, CHENEY IS TO BLAME, and

think of the questions as examples of trying to spend taxpayer's money to get rid of the national debt ... so we don't have to keep borrowing more money ... that them.

Did the above 3 items "work out for us"?
Obama started Medicaid? .... Originally Posted by WTF
Now let's focus on the separate issue of ObaminableAccomplishments ...

What programs did HE START that have been successful?

(Please don't waste bandwidth with some long wordy bullshit blog from the propogandists you read ... really try to list them yourself from your ... errr ... own knowledge base .. as limited and challenged as that may be.) ... and responses like ...

"your an idiot"
"your a dumbass"
"you look it up"
"what a stupid douchbag"
"eat shit"
"STFU"
and the like ......................... are really not acceptable and are nonresponsive.

Also thy reflect the complete void between the poster's ears who posts them.

Today was going to be a great day for golf, BTW, based on yesterday.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2013, 10:17 AM
Those are separate questions ... sorry to challenge your inability to multi-task ...

On this post I will take the theme of pissing off money to make things "better" ... Like the War in Iraq?

Is Medicaid working out for us? People are living longer.

How about the post office? You do understand that the Post Office worked great. Information is conveyed differently now. Kinda like the Pony Express was not a failure, just outdated. You are smart enough to understand right?

How about the stimulus packages ... saving the U.S. automakers? Was the Bush/Obama stimulus packages a failure, is that your question?

I know it is challenging, but try to separate those questions from your customary knee JERK response of .... IT'S BUSH'S FAULT, BUSH DID IT, CHENEY IS TO BLAME, and The truth is not challenging at all, you ought to try it sometime.

think of the questions as examples of trying to spend taxpayer's money to get rid of the national debt ... so we don't have to keep borrowing more money ... that them.

Medicare was fully funded. What has not been fully funded is wars that you support. That money is taken from SS and Medicare and left a big IOU. SS and Medicare are then blamed for not having money. Can you grasp simple math problems?

Did the above 3 items "work out for us"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
On the whole, I'd say yes.
Now let's focus on the separate issue of ObaminableAccomplishments ...

What programs did HE START that have been successful?

(Please don't waste bandwidth with some long wordy bullshit blog from the propogandists you read ... really try to list them yourself from your ... errr ... own knowledge base .. as limited and challenged as that may be.) ... and responses like ...

"your an idiot"
"your a dumbass"
"you look it up"
"what a stupid douchbag"
"eat shit"
"STFU"
and the like ......................... are really not acceptable and are nonresponsive.

Also thy reflect the complete void between the poster's ears who posts them.

Today was going to be a great day for golf, BTW, based on yesterday. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hey, fuck you, you idiot douchebag!

You are nowhere near any different in this debate. Nor are you any different than the posters you ridicule with your arrogant insults.

From my perspective, you may very well be the longest serving dipshit the "aginners" have ever had... Far out dating ECCIE itself.

Keep fishing. Maybe you'll land one ... Outside the closet, lil queenie!

go play golf ... I hear it's the choice of all presidents!
Hey, fuck you, you idiot douchebag!

You are nowhere near any different in this debate. Nor are you any different than the posters you ridicule with your arrogant insults.

From my perspective, you may very well be the longest serving dipshit the "aginners" have ever had... Far out dating ECCIE itself.

Keep fishing. Maybe you'll land one ... Outside the closet, lil queenie!

go play golf ... I hear it's the choice of all presidents! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He can't do it, LL.... Ha! HA! HA! Ha! HA! HA! Ha! HA! HA! Ha! HA! HA!
He can't do it, LL.... Ha! HA! HA! Ha! HA! HA! Ha! HA! HA! Ha! HA! HA! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I know. He can't do a lot of shit, and he tries to divert attention away from his inabilities.

One doesn't have to drag the bottom for these feeders ... the surface left and ... left!!

"your an idiot"
"your a dumbass"
"you look it up"
"what a stupid douchbag"
"eat shit"
"STFU"
and the like ......................... are really not acceptable and are nonresponsive."

Pick one .. or two! .... like "you idiot douchbag" ...

Not only does he not know where "Nau's ENFIELD Drug" is located, but ...

.. he thinks he's signed up and locked in on coverage and premiums for next year!!!!

Another mullet