Tucker Carlson Tonight

Oh my God!!!
It looks like Z might be right.....
This horrific video makes the Portland, San Fran, George Floyd, Bre Taylor et. al. protests pale like an albino in comparison....

We all owe Z an apology and should be ashamed of ourselves.

[Sarcasm]
Oh my God!!!
It looks like Z might be right.....
This horrific video makes the Portland, San Fran, George Floyd, Bre Taylor et. al. protests pale like an albino in comparison....

We all owe Z an apology and should be ashamed of ourselves.
[/Sarcasm] Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
fifmyself
Originally Posted by Zollner

lol. partly true. whats true is that Carlson has a BA in History, not journalism. unlike Doctors and Lawyers, a journalism degree isn't required to be a journalist.

many journalists do have a degree in journalism, many do not. Dan Rather for example actually does. Rachel Maddow does not. so is Maddow not a journalist simply because she doesn't have a degree in journalism?

btw her degree is in public policy, as unrelated to journalism as Carlson's history degree. both are still journalists.
So far my favorite thing about the latest game-changing BOMB detonated by The GOAT is the completely hypocritical and predictable reaction by the democrat party and their stenographers in main stream media.

Scumbag Chuck Schumer is the current leader in the clubhouse but give it time.

Remember that The GOAT will be body slamming these pieces of shit for quite a while over this extremely awesome shit and that the pissing and moaning from the bleeding vagina liberal cocksuckers will be roughly proportionate, at least in terms of volume.

Thank goodness for The GOAT!!!
lol. partly true. whats true is that Carlson has a BA in History, not journalism. unlike Doctors and Lawyers, a journalism degree isn't required to be a journalist.

many journalists do have a degree in journalism, many do not. Dan Rather for example actually does. Rachel Maddow does not. so is Maddow not a journalist simply because she doesn't have a degree in journalism?

btw her degree is in public policy, as unrelated to journalism as Carlson's history degree. both are still journalists. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
In the current climate, one of the worst things you could ever call someone is a journalist.

It's the J word.

I bet The GOAT would actually resent being called the J word.
FYI my UPSET NY Friends .. 5 minutes till the next episode of ..

"Tucker Carlson presents .. The Insurrection that wasn't"

bahahahahaa

Schumer is outraged! demands FOX to pull Carlson's show!

bahahaaa

only Adam Schiff is a bigger liar than Chucky. still waiting for Schiff to present that evidence he's "seen with his own three eyes" proving russkie collusion

baahahhaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo8y8zSr090
CALLED OUT: Tucker Carlson faces GOP opposition to his Jan 6th lies

Fox News host Tucker Carlson and truth aren’t exactly on speaking terms. His latest attempt to mislead viewers and the American people with clearly edited video from the January 6th Capitol attack is getting pushback from an unlikely source – the Republican party.

Multiple Republican Senators denounced Carlson’s assertion that the insurrectionists were merely “sightseeing.”

“I think it’s bullshit,” Senator Thom Tillis (R-NC) told Capitol reporters.