Young girls with LOW prices?

I'm not sure why I just read 5 pages of this but it ended with a bj typing challenge so I'd say it was worth it!
I'm not sure why I just read 5 pages of this but it ended with a bj typing challenge so I'd say it was worth it! Originally Posted by RJinLR
I'm always up for a BJ challenge.. I do enjoy sucking dick
I'm not sure why I just read 5 pages of this but it ended with a bj typing challenge so I'd say it was worth it! Originally Posted by RJinLR
I have video proof that I can suck a dick

I'm always up for a BJ challenge.. I do enjoy sucking dick
Originally Posted by SerenityXX
Your lack of CIM and my "leakage" excitement unfortunately keep me from visiting you...

Other than that, I'd bang the Hell out of you or at least all that I could give which aint much.
I don't need to talk so the challenge isn't ACCEPTED. But I will let you CIM or my face and I will show you how I make it disappear.
Your lack of CIM and my "leakage" excitement unfortunately keep me from visiting you...

Other than that, I'd bang the Hell out of you or at least all that I could give which aint much. Originally Posted by jim1995
No I don't do cim but I do kno Tht all men have precum or leakage as u call it and I've learned how to work around tht.. Don't knock it till u try it sweetie I promise u would have a great time with out me having to do cim I do understand tho but if u ever change ur mind and would like to take a chance don't hesitate to hit me up. I hope to hear from u one day soon
Client? Or one in the same?
Kinda iffy if you ask me! Originally Posted by Selena25
Easy there, Sherlock.

Das has also seen Madison XXX, Mia Long, & MaryBeth/Danielle. Are you saying that all these ladies are lying for me??

Ginger stfu and stop trying to play me like u try to play everyone with ur lame ass little I wasn't saying Tht to anyone specific and Das flicker is just a client of mine.. Like who the fuck else would put some ignorant ass rumor in his head to make him pm me out the blue talking crazy like he knows me and like u kno me at Tht... U need to agree to shut the fuck up hoe and move around from me cause I'm not the one and I can fuck back just as good as u fuck with everyone... Tread lightly with me.
Originally Posted by SerenityXX
I need a ghetto translator for most of this...

Although, the last line did sound vaguely like a threat.
OMFG.......REALLY????
WHO CARES ...charge what you want...pay what you want..thats what makes this world so great..the successful girls YOU WILL NOT find on here daily with threADS..most successful girls actually rarely post..they are to busy making money and living life..not letting this board and this world consume them. worry about shit that impacts you..which absolutely is NOT who charges what... the threAD served its purpose..it gets someones name out there..it allows others to inform the community just how a date with them would go..throw in a few "cock sucking" etc etc etc..key words and u have a perfect example of a threAD.

Most intelligent people will notice that girls that price themselves reasonably and geared towards the market they are in dont find themselves here posting that they are "hungry"..or "its slow"..or "where is everyone" or constantly bitching about the lack of business..or posting threADS..no..the smart girls are busy fucking for a reasonable rate..delivering top service for their agreed rate and enjoying a relaxing stress free life off the board and only use it for its intended purpose..ADVERTISE..and the truly good ones..don't even do that..

course..what do i know.. Originally Posted by 1eagerbeaverbbw4u
I didn't read all this mess, but it came from you so I knew it was all mess and not worth reading...
I think it's great everyone is just like a family here. Posting opinions etc...

I think all prices are good. It's great we have a place to make posts and see what each other think. So far we all have been mostly respectful in this post. I think it's positive and we need more threads like this.

NOTE: I have paid $100 for a half hour and $1000.00 for a day of shopping eating drinking.
I had a "O" each time and I really don't know which was the best.

Splitlog says " outcome is always the same " ������ Originally Posted by splitlog
Why can't they all think rational and smart like you??
& the person who said if my business is so good why do I post on Bp ummm? To let my clients know I'm working I do not work everyday I take days off....think outside the box people, this thread was to help yall do that
ROFLMAO.....what ever helps you sleep at night.
Posting on bp.....I have to admit that is some innovative thinking....business savvy some would say!! A trick of the trade that all the girls here don't know about. Occasionally when I drive through protho junction I see working girls walking the streets. Now I know that they possess the same business skills as you do. Thanks for the tips.....
Ignorance is everywhere....especially here...
If the shoe fits.....