Daughter of Random Thoughts

Hannah, if I had to sit and look and listen to you testifying I would have a hard time not agreeing with you lol n all points even though I probably would not be able to repeat any of your argument as I would Lr be daydreaming about you the whole time, LOL.
I'm always amazed how much latitude is given to certain people but apply the intent with a microscope to others.
I'm always amazed how much latitude is given to certain people but apply the intent with a microscope to others. Originally Posted by Baconman
Totally agree!!
It's really a shame some people have thin skin.
They really do.
It is so hot outside but I still want to turn up the heat inside. Guess that is why they made air conditioning.
Heat just totally zapped my ass the past two days. Heat index 110 today!
Sometimes people should get off watching posts and start Saving The Flying Unicorns!

In the Army a General outranks a Colonel! That is unless it is Colonel Angus.

Can someone get banned for outing themselves? I guess that's a discussion for the philosophers.
Can someone get banned for outing themselves? I guess that's a discussion for the philosophers. Originally Posted by Exchequer
That's above my pay grade on here.
Welcome back to the “playground” Exnow I forbid you getting banned again! It was quite boring around here dahhling
https://www.eccie.net/attachment.php...1&d=1628194192 Originally Posted by Zenovia
Then I should be a good healer!
Welcome back to the “playground” Exnow I forbid you getting banned again! It was quite boring around here dahhling Originally Posted by Zenovia
Thanks you so much love! I have missed you.

I'm going to try to do my best to play nice and not get banned again. It might have been boring here but you my love are never boring.