If the forum for all posters or just a few?

FYI, last night I had beer. Tonight I upgraded to wine 2.0 (PWI). I'm going to respond to a few notes. FWIW you folks are maintaining decorum. I appreciate that and that's all I want.

Some attack dog there....roll out a pair of titties attached to a nice ass and he is belly up begging to be rubbed! Originally Posted by WTF
I have no problem with that. I do think *I* need something else rubbed.

The only thing the mods do is throw a little cold water on the dogs when they start barking too loud at each other. You seem to think they are biased. I don't. I think it is a thankless job that needs to be done and they do a pretty good lick at it. Originally Posted by pjorourke
BTW, y'all don't know who gets warnings, points or whatever. Speculation of punishment is just that speculation. So you might think we did not issue a reprimand, we might have, in fact, done just that. But how we administer things is not for public consumption. Please do not second guess what is done.

Unless the thread becomes completely egregious only WTF can make the request. Why don't you send him a PM to do so? Originally Posted by discreetgent
Of things I'd rather not do is 1) pay attention to a thread that isn't about sex or girls and guys playing BCD (I'm just not that deep), 2) closing a thread, and 3) issuing warnings or points.

And yeah, all mods are biased. The best ones are the ones that at some point have everyone complain about them. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Our work is done.

LOL we passed that stage a long time ago. Perhaps beer or scotch will help. Originally Posted by discreetgent
As noted earlier, a bottle of wine hit the spot tonight.

I liked our old Mod and I am coming around to SR.....I have always liked MA. Originally Posted by WTF
Trust me, becareful what you wish for. JB would have banned all of you for life with NO refund (okay that's speculation on my part).

Good point. She doesn't have that "run over by a truck" look in her eye yet. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Could we get naked pix of Denise? (sorry ladies).
JB would have banned all of you for life with NO refund (okay that's speculation on my part).

Could we get naked pix of Denise? (sorry ladies). Originally Posted by SR Only
I agree.

oh yes naked pics....i am off to cybersex once more.......Yummi.......we should have a webcam area here as well. See you later ....
Heres to PWI
I agree. oh yes naked pics....I am off to cybersex once more.......Yummi.......we should have a webcam area here as well. See you later .... Originally Posted by ninasastri
"Lemme sea" Denise, me, and Nina. A perfect SRO sandwich!
Could we get naked pix of Denise? Originally Posted by SR Only
oh yes naked pics.... Originally Posted by ninasastri
As requested.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Denise Richards & Neve Campbell - Wild Things - 2_1.jpg (57.0 KB, 114 views)
That's only "nip slippage." But you get major points for bi-sexual kissing.
Better?
Attached Images File Type: jpg denise-richards-031.jpg (113.3 KB, 129 views)
Much!
Good point. She doesn't have that "run over by a truck" look in her eye yet. Originally Posted by pjorourke
That comes later. Yes, pre-sheen days. Her tits look MUCH better from the side lol.
i swear, it was HER idea to do me in the water hazard and the sand trap.

Then there needs to be some sort of entrace exam, because too many who proclaim to be...just aren't. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I'm not going to read the 11 other pages after this and I'm not going to respond to a rant: but lets stop here.

You say "too many who proclaim to be ....Just aren't.' who's to say who is or isn't? Its just life and everyone is trying to find a place to feel safe - either by getting a little something on the side or to make a livin'. I'd like to think that at its best, one can be had via the other. I think when we're truly honest, we'd all agree that life at its VERY best probably doesn't include P4P. But to paraphrase Mr. Allen, while you're waiting for love, sex is a great pastime....

Lets be nicer to one another Why? Because when it comes down to it, every person is just as fragile and scared and brave and all things in between. I think this applies to people who are learning the business, those jaded by it and those who are on their way out to live other lives. Hey - And who the hell cares how old or young or sexy or not everyone is? Everyone is here to better their lives - being mean or judgmental isn't facilitating that. Its not about what you look like, its about who you've been and how you treat others (its called customer service and basic kindness to other women in p4p, but really - it applies anywhere).

People tend to say these kinds of things when they're older, partly because its a protective measure and self serving, but also because when people have lived a long enough life, they see that sweating the small stuff just makes you small.

So lets just step away from being ugly to people. Night all.
Better? Originally Posted by pjorourke
I don't know.

This girl did Charlie Sheen bareback.

How much do you think it costs to clean up that kind of mess?

Cheers,
Mazo.
I'm not going to read the 11 other pages after this and I'm not going to respond to a rant: but lets stop here.

You say "too many who proclaim to be ....Just aren't.' who's to say who is or isn't? Its just life and everyone is trying to find a place to feel safe - either by getting a little something on the side or to make a livin'. I'd like to think that at its best, one can be had via the other. I think when we're truly honest, we'd all agree that life at its VERY best probably doesn't include P4P. But to paraphrase Mr. Allen, while you're waiting for love, sex is a great pastime....

Lets be nicer to one another Why? Because when it comes down to it, every person is just as fragile and scared and brave and all things in between. I think this applies to people who are learning the business, those jaded by it and those who are on their way out to live other lives. Hey - And who the hell cares how old or young or sexy or not everyone is? Everyone is here to better their lives - being mean or judgmental isn't facilitating that. Its not about what you look like, its about who you've been and how you treat others (its called customer service and basic kindness to other women in p4p, but really - it applies anywhere).

People tend to say these kinds of things when they're older, partly because its a protective measure and self serving, but also because when people have lived a long enough life, they see that sweating the small stuff just makes you small.

So lets just step away from being ugly to people. Night all. Originally Posted by Sydneyb
Word!
I don't know.

This girl did Charlie Sheen bareback.

How much do you think it costs to clean up that kind of mess?

Cheers,
Mazo. Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
Charlie is the one writing the checks.