Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay?

He might last six weeks, but what are the odds he says at least one intelligent thing in six weeks? Originally Posted by Old-T
Compared to you, I've already exceeded expectations.
Are you taking reading lessons from IBCondomMan?

No, you illiterate, I admitted to being a poor speller. But then you know that and--as with so much of your BS--you chose to ignore truth and create your own little play world.

Each post you make is digging your hole deeper. You will never catch IBProphyacticMan because he has far too big a lead on you, but on a stupid comment per post basis you may well be catching up to him. Originally Posted by Old-T

Aren't you the ignorant dumb-fuck criticizing someone else's reading skills; especially, since you ignorantly believe Montag wore "fire-fighting" gear, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.

Aren't you the ignorant dumb-fuck criticizing someone else's reading skills; especially, since you ignorantly believe Montag wore "fire-fighting" gear, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Come on IBIdiot. EVERYBODY KNOWS IT WAS A RUBBER! You're just a gay fuck doll wannabe. Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!
Compared to you, I've already exceeded expectations. Originally Posted by bambino
No, you've actually met ALL expectations, pissant!

Now fuck off! Tomorrow's a school day.
Come on IBIdiot. EVERYBODY KNOWS IT WAS A RUBBER! You're just a gay fuck doll wannabe. Squeak! Squeak! Squeak! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Only lib-retarded cock-suckers like Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man and you, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, contrive to see such delusional perversions in a classic book cover.
No, you've actually met ALL expectations, pissant!

Now fuck off! Tomorrow's a school day. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, your lib-retarded cock-sucking ass has to be up early to catch the short bus. [/COLOR]
Are you talking about my ass again, Corpy, you gay fuck doll wannabe?

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

Sick motherfucker! He Be Yanking!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As one of the thousands of Hippies who that park was named for, I can tell you that you are completely full of shit.

It's a gay park now and has been for the past decade and a half, at least.

When I frequented the place in the 60s and 70s, it was called The Lake, and you could go "Nekkid" just about anywhere in and around Austin.

I think you're sitting there Googling your spotty ass off trying to make yourself relevant, Bambi. It isn't working.

Go drink your Tito's vodka (quick, tell us the grain they use to make it) and eat a steak with "Texas rub" on it, whatever the fuck that is (another clue that you're a moron).

You're a fool. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So your gay lib-retarded ass admits that you help set up a gay commune at a nearby lake, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard?
Nope, that's not what I said at all.

Read the post, gay fuck doll wannabe.

It BECAME a predominantly gay "beach" many years later. It was a lake long before I dipped my ass in it.

Pretty lame, even for a gay fuck doll wannabe.

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK! Corpy's looking for a gay fuck doll that dispenses feces!
Nope, that's not what I said at all.

Read the post, gay fuck doll wannabe.

It BECAME a predominantly gay "beach" many years later.

Pretty lame, even for a gay fuck doll wannabe.

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK! Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But you did admit it was your gay lib-retarded ass that helped set up the gay commune at a nearby lake, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
No commune then or now, just a park at the lake ... You gay fuck doll wannabe!

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
No commune then or now, just a park at the lake ... You gay fuck doll wannabe!

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who really gives a fuck what you call your gay commune that your gay lib-retarded ass helped set up at a nearby lake, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
Are you talking about my ass again, Corpy, you gay fuck doll wannabe?

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

Sick motherfucker! He Be Yanking! He also B Getting Aroused by this picture! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You'd fit in there perfectly nowadays. We accept all kinds here in Austin. Even gay fuck doll wannabes like you, Corpy!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You'd fit in there perfectly nowadays. We accept all kinds here in Austin. Even gay fuck doll wannabes like you, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Told your gay lib-retarded ass before that you're marketing your gay lib-retarded ass in the wrong forum, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard. And would call that "false advertising" on your part, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, but it is a picture of a "dummy".
LMAO, Corpy!

I know that you're jealous that Bambi and his Pissant Posse have stolen your thunder, but you are now entering week seven of the world's greatest meltdown, and the rants are getting quite gay, even for you.

Gay fuck doll wannabe!

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!