Defeat of ISIS marks a major foreign policy win for Trump

Looks like you posted to me LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
But then you'd be a congenital and very queer liar, M T Brain Socket.
I keep lying to cover up my other lies, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Hi my name is IB Hankering AKA I B A QUEER! I like to start arguments with real men and then post pictures of my fantasies. I also like to take things out of context, kinda like when someone runs into me at the GOP rally with a sexy man on my arm and they say to themselves " How did I B get that stud? He must be paying him LOL!" They say those to fags look out of context.
You are so used to lying you have become sloppy. If you had you merely copied and pasted it your name would be in the heading not mine. You are actually dumber than I thought.
You are so used to lying you have become sloppy. If you had you merely copied and pasted it your name would be in the heading not mine. You are actually dumber than I thought. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Well it's very evident to see that you're lying again, M T Brain Socket. The text you have typed is on you, M T Brain Socket, because it's quite easy to see the text you typed isn't posted at 231 as you lyingly claimed.
Well it's very evident to see that you're lying again, M T Brain Socket. The text you have typed is on you, M T Brain Socket, because it's quite easy to see the text you typed isn't posted at 231 as you lyingly claimed. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Man you are desperate I never mentioned that post. You are the one that said it came from 232 not 231 you idiot. Are you having trouble keeping up with your lies? https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=239
How's ISIS doing?
How's ISIS doing? Originally Posted by LexusLover
^^^^ A rhetorical question!

Is CBS & NBC reporting they've grown stronger since November 2016?

They used to be "Junior Varsity" and Obaminable beat them down even more!

Oh wait ... he deferred to the Russians as our "partners" in the Middle East.
Man you are desperate I never mentioned that post. You are the one that said it came from 232 not 231 you idiot. Are you having trouble keeping up with your lies? https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=239 Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Post 231 is the post you misrepresented for your perverse little fantasy wherein you admitted you are a queer, M T Brain Socket.

Go suck on your boyfriend's banana, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

After defeat of ISIS, US redeploying forces from Iraq to Afghanistan

The U.S. military is pulling its forces from an American-led coalition base in Iraq and shifting them to Afghanistan following the defeat of Islamic State group militants in the country.

(Fox)
just wish that U.S. would pull out of syria.
just wish that U.S. would pull out of DICK. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I see you haven’t healed, BONE COLLECTOR!

You went fag.
I see you haven’t healed, BONE COLLECTOR!

You went fag. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
faggot you went fag!!!! dickless!
just wish that U.S. would pull out of syria. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
UNLIKE assup and the rest of the lyin' liberal reach-around crew who NEVER wants ANYONE to " pull out " ! Hell, they LIKE being in the " spit roast " position and being made " airtight " ! With bukakke to follow, of course ! assup catches more " glaze "at a 1 hour " training session " at the 'holes than they put on the donuts at Dunkin in a 24 hour shift ! Just ask ole MT Fluffer.
just wish that U.S. would pull out of syria. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It's "complex"!

Post 231 is the post you misrepresented for your perverse little fantasy wherein you admitted you are a queer, M T Brain Socket.

I will suck my boyfriend's banana,I am Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Seeing you are ekim the inbred chimp are you confessing to sucking dick?
Stupid fucking liberal.