Houston Vs. Dallas

DAMN, AND THEY SAY AUSTIN CO-ED IS ROUGH!! This ho from dallas has a writing style that is TIRRBLE...
Excellent. I will go turn off your showcase and you let me know when you have removed all vestiges of ECCIE ROS information from your site.

With your Masters Degree, I am sure "vestiges" is right in your wheel house. Originally Posted by dearhunter
If Houston whores aren't born mean, we make them that way by introducing them to Wakeup.
Excellent. I will go turn off your showcase and you let me know when you have removed all vestiges of ECCIE ROS information from your site.

With your Masters Degree, I am sure "vestiges" is right in your wheel house. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Excellent. Let me know when you have that rude awakening that you are no longer a MOD.
You know current mods are stated at the top of the forums right?
Let us wait together.
I love houston coed
That's been captured boo. Originally Posted by tiatate
Why am I getting visions of these signs at your incall?

warning.jpg
Let us wait together. Originally Posted by dearhunter
With your unprofessional tactics. You should be the only one getting locked. We will see.
Well, you're not confident, you're cocky. If you have not noticed, the only person that thinks you are great here, is you.

my confidence level has you women rolling in your graves.

I have my MS whether you like it or not, and yes I'm only 25. It's called drive babe. GET SOME.
Originally Posted by tiatate
never.jpg
With your unprofessional tactics. You should be the only one getting locked. We will see. Originally Posted by tiatate
Is there no end to how stupid she is?
Well, you're not confident, you're cocky. If you have not noticed, the only person that thinks you are great here, is you.

Attachment 691961 Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

OMG BW you are cracking me up! LOL

Attachment 691961 Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Man that was fucking funny
Excellent. Let me know when you have that rude awakening that you are no longer a MOD.
You know current mods are stated at the top of the forums right? Originally Posted by tiatate
Totally funny...ignorance is bliss...
Is there no end to how stupid she is? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Obviously not this should have a great ending
Why am I getting visions of these signs at your incall?

Attachment 691960 Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
LOL. Creepy!! Gives me the heebie jeebies.