2017 Dipshit of the year poll

Yeah? LETS SEE THEM, FUCKFACE! Let’s see the ones from years ago! Start posting them. I’m sure BONE COLLECTOR appreciates that you’ve got his back(side) but with all due respect, you’re lying.

And with all due respect, cut the shit. Your posts are beginning to look like a cyst that need draining.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Truth hurts you, doesn’t it. And your post reads like puss. With all due respect.
bummy, you're chickenshit! assup is your problem. fuck his junk! since you like it so much. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
If you can't man up then you are a pussy. Go post some more offensive pics, pussy.
AssUp keeps trying to get my vote! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is that all you dwell on is your gayness? Are you sure you're not WTF's other handle? If not you two guys need to "hook up"!

Posting "dick pics" should get DOTY votes .... or were you just dwelling on dicks again?

Oh, yea, for what it's worth: Grow up! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You were the one all aflutter over dick pics, clown.
Are you gay rey's other handle?
You were the one all aflutter over dick pics, clown.
Are you gay rey's other handle? Originally Posted by bamscram
Who ARE YOU questioning about OTHER HANDLES, EKIM ?
Who ARE YOU questioning about OTHER HANDLES, EKIM ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Illiterate dipshit.
Illiterate dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey Mr. DOTY 5 TIMES, aren't YOU running some " Christmas Specials " at YOUR Gloryholes in order to steal some votes for the DOTY election ? Offering some good discounts on those bottles of that 2 day " vintage " Dingleberry wine like that bottle YOU gave to shrilLIARy ? !!! Maybe Santa will bring YOU a new shrilLIARy blowup doll and a BIGGER strapon to go with it ! And maybe a NEW rainbow colored thong ! Or do YOU have trouble putting YOUR OWN thongs off and on ? !
Hey Mr. DOTY 5 TIMES, aren't YOU running some " Christmas Specials " at YOUR Gloryholes in order to steal some votes for the DOTY election ? Offering some good discounts on those bottles of that 2 day " vintage " Dingleberry wine like that bottle YOU gave to shrilLIARy ? !!! Maybe Santa will bring YOU a new shrilLIARy blowup doll and a BIGGER strapon to go with it ! And maybe a NEW rainbow colored thong ! Or do YOU have trouble putting YOUR OWN thongs off and on ? ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
What THONGS are you talking about Gey rey? I wear boxer briefs.

Please elaborate and please be specific, you unbelievable imbecile.
Truth hurts you, doesn’t it. And your post reads like puss. With all due respect. Originally Posted by bambino
Truth is just fine with me bubba.

Don’t choke on that whole ham!

You’ll never get back on fatgay.com again.
What THONGS are you talking about Gey rey? I wear boxer briefs.

Please elaborate and please be specific, you unbelievable imbecile. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The RAINBOW thongs that are THE " uniform " for all of YOUR gloryhole employees and members of the Austin Reach around crew, Mr. DOTY 5 TIMES !
Who ARE YOU questioning about OTHER HANDLES, EKIM ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Who's other handle are you ekim?
If you can't man up then you are a pussy. Go post some more offensive pics, pussy. Originally Posted by bamscram
you're assup's definition of a pussy. so go suck his junk!!!
you're assup's definition of a pussy. so go suck his junk!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Can’t stop talking about other guys’ JUNK, can you BONE COLLECTOR?

What’s next? Are you going to start posting pictures of fat guys dancing?
Truth is just fine with me bubba.

Don’t choke on that whole ham!

You’ll never get back on fatgay.com again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don’t choke on fat.gat.net? And I’m happy to see that I and everyone else won’t have to see your grotesque posts anymore. Will you agree not to post them again? I’m a skeptic. One can only hope.
Can't let it go for Christmas Eve and Day.

Looks like an all member win for top honors.

Congrats.
you're assup's definition of a pussy. so go suck his junk!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Just can't quit posting about dicks can you dildo?