WLM Rally To Be Hosted in Sept at Texas A&M

...you failing. Originally Posted by bamscram
You want to talk shit to me about "fail"?

I don't "pretend" to know anyone on this board. You do!
Get EKIM to tell you about those KansASS mountains sometime ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You are the Kansas MTS expert. Along where the scout is located.
Fucking stupid parrot.
  • WTF
  • 08-27-2017, 05:17 PM

I don't "pretend" to know anyone on this board. You do! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh yes you do.

You want to talk shit to me about "fail"?

I don't "pretend" to know anyone on this board. You do! Originally Posted by LexusLover
LOL that statement is a fail. You lemmings think you know everything about everything, and everybody.
You got any naked pictures of his mama?
  • WTF
  • 08-28-2017, 05:19 AM

Yankee carpet baggers like you are a dime a dozen around Austin. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yankee Carpetbaggers are a dime a dozen on Austin?

Is this yet another lie by you?

Why yes , I believe it is.
And you driving by the campus you know nothing about on a public street in Austin, Texas, is "relevant" to the thread I started?

Yankee carpet baggers like you are a dime a dozen around Austin. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Driving BY the campus??? Ever been on 24th street east of Guadalupe St? Cuts right through the campus, whether by YOUR definition of the campus or the definition of the campus on the UT website. It is a public street. I have been on the street dozens of times.

No restrictions at all. No permit needed. No student ID needed to get out and walk around campus. You are WRONG!

"I've not been on the campus in years, but when I did I was not allowed to drive on the campus without a permit, which is consistent with 99% of the campuses on which I have spent time."
And you driving by the campus you know nothing about on a public street in Austin, Texas, is "relevant" to the thread I started?

Repeat!

The Three Stooges are constantly changing the facts to fit their intended reality ... in an effort to "prove" how much smarter they are .... for instance ... making a dumbass statement that if the police officer doesn't stop someone for speeding it's not against the law to exceed the speed limit.
Repeat!

The Three Stooges are constantly changing the facts to fit their intended reality ... in an effort to "prove" how much smarter they are .... for instance ... making a dumbass statement that if the police officer doesn't stop someone for speeding it's not against the law to exceed the speed limit. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Changing the subject, and misquoting what was said, does NOT change the FACT that your statement is WRONG!!

"I've not been on the campus in years, but when I did I was not allowed to drive on the campus without a permit, which is consistent with 99% of the campuses on which I have spent time."
  • WTF
  • 08-28-2017, 04:17 PM
Repeat!

The Three Stooges are constantly changing the facts to fit their intended reality ... in an effort to "prove" how much smarter they are .... for instance ... making a dumbass statement that if the police officer doesn't stop someone for speeding it's not against the law to exceed the speed limit. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No junior....you are diverting with this speed limit comment.

The fact is you lied about needing a permit to drive/walk on most any campus but specifically UT in Austin. Fact Jack.
No junior....you are diverting with this speed limit comment.

The fact is you lied about needing a permit to drive/walk on most any campus but specifically UT in Austin. Fact Jack. Originally Posted by WTF
You lie all the time asshole. That's a fact Jack......Off.
You lie all the time asshole. That's a fact Jack......Off. Originally Posted by bambino
You notice how they morphed it from driving on campus to "walking" on campus .... and all it takes is a revisiting of the thread topic!

WTF has been on THE UT Austin campus how many times ... and I'm not talking about driving on a PUBLIC STREET OF THE CITY OF AUSTIN by and/or "through" areas of the campus that were built out into the neighboring community for the years as the "40 acres" expanded! I am also not talking about the anecdotal bullshit of going on others' property without permission and not getting stopped and warned/ticketed as a "law" or alleged "proof" that anyone who wants to can come and go as they wish on the UT Austin campus or any other college campus in Texas.

That's the point of "speeding" example: Speedo, the Yankee carpet bagger, has the dumbass belief that he can violate the law because a cop doesn't stop him and tell him not to violate the law (if the cop even sees him or cares at the moment [like focused on some other citizen/offense])

The Three Stooges (Speedo, WTF, and AssUp) try so hard to make others liars they have to lie, distort, interpret, and/or rephrase what everyone else says so they can "appear correct"!

As each little lameass argument they make is shot down they start moving the topic to another subject and start modifying the discussion to adapt to their new theory! They actually believe it works!

They also assume they are smarter and more knowledgeable than everyone else ... and they are not! Perhaps about sucking dicks and ass fucking other guys, but that's not a political discussion. They are the AntiFata of Eccie.

"Brave souls" hiding their identity:
Again, baseless accusations exaggerations and downright lies. You should run for president.

You're wrong and your continued lying won't make you right.

Just give it up, man. You won't win this one either.

OR you can continue to ratchet up the crazy,

Everybody knows you're a lying piece of shit.
You lie all the time asshole. That's a fact Jack......Off. Originally Posted by bambino
Well THAT settles it!

This is the guy who came to Austin to hang out at Hippie Hollow and bragged about it to his YINZER pals in Pissburg. He never even noticed all the skinny dippers had DICKS! Or did he?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Well THAT settles it!

This is the guy who came to Austin to hang out at Hippie Hollow and bragged about it to his YINZER pals in Pissburg. He never even noticed all the skinny dippers had DICKS! Or did he?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I was there, there were naked chicks. I had know idea what "SplashDays" were. Until you brought it up big boy. Mr Fatgay.net subscriber. I might be in Austin this November. Do they let pigs into the Austin 4Seasons? I'll buy you a drink.