Blue Line up 10-3-19

• Jtbc
  • 11-12-2019, 09:13 PM
Any word on potential newcomers?
I am guessing that in a weeks time a new gal will appear at Blue...Seems the Pope is spending more time with her preparations for the DFW market!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
A brand new gal? Or a familiar face?

I do know exactly who is returning on Friday to Blue. But I won’t ruin the surprise.
I will give you a hint. She is not Perfect.. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
there goes my guess, LOL

I do know exactly who is returning on Friday to Blue. But I won’t ruin the surprise. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I have no idea.. you guys have the knowledge market cornered.

but a patient man am I.. I will find out when Ghost posts tomorrow.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but Tianna will not be returning this week. Some new girls will arrive after Thanksgiving. I was looking forward to Tianna’s return but I am sure the new gals will make me forget about her....
Lineups going to improve soon
Lineups going to improve soon Originally Posted by hulk-smash

Does that mean doubles with Vicky and Perfect will be back on? Penny was annoying in a recent doubles fest
Lineups going to improve soon Originally Posted by hulk-smash
I hope so. Coming back after a trip to LA is eye opening.
I hope so. Coming back after a trip to LA is eye opening. Originally Posted by Powpow
Dallas is in a great spot right now with all the Talent. Blue’s line up is still rock solid even with losing Lexi! The others kick ass too
  • Aoi
  • 11-14-2019, 10:36 AM
A brand new gal? Or a familiar face?

I do know exactly who is returning on Friday to Blue. But I won’t ruin the surprise. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Purple?
what happened to Ghost? what happened to the big Thursday announcement? the day is more than half over now!
Ghost disappeared!!! Lol. Read above Chung. Tianna was coming back and then things changed. That was all the thunder.
Yeah she's not coming back
Yep! No Tianna. Sad.
No newcomers tonight. Picked Lara and she said she leaves Sunday for a week and then will be back the following Sunday.
I pounded foxy so hard last night I thought I was going to break the bed