SCOTUS Refuses review of opinions striking down gay marriage bans

I think the Founders called it Divine Providence. It really doesn't matter. They exist, that's all that matters.
Or, as they describe it in the Declaration of Independence, "the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God".

Either way, the source of the rights doesn't matter. They exist and the Constitution protects them. It doesn't create them.
Yeah. ExGYer said it better than me. That's exactly right.
I kinda agree with that, but I wonder who you thing gave us those inherent rights? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why, Adonai, of course.
Or, as they describe it in the Declaration of Independence, "the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God".

Either way, the source of the rights doesn't matter. They exist and the Constitution protects them. It doesn't create them. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I would say that the constitution was intended to describe and insure these rights, but it isn't succeeding against this current government.
Yeah, they're coming for your chiffon poodle skirt, IBIdiot!

You're on the homo hit list.

They're going to you mind control to turn you. Better call the haz-mat crew. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is this homo hit list one in which you homos are going to take us out for not being homos or give us the option to convert?
Sort of a forced conversation similar to the Spaniards against our people?
[QUOTE=Old-T;1055926409]Let's examine the evidence:

1. Refuses to answer simple, straight forward questions that will embarrass him.
2. Claims he did answer questions when instead he answered what he hoped the question was.
3. When backed into a corner he lies and disavows his own words, or claims he was misquoted.
4. If that fails, claims anyone who opposes his view is a homosexual, and therefore subhuman.
5. If seriously homophobic to the point that "he doth protest too that you cant keep track of your own question let alone no an honest answer when you see it. You cumbreath are the one ducking, spinning and contorting the issue not me. Since my answers are not supportive of your faggot ways you lie and claim I am not honest or stupid.
Again here is the truth, the answer for you:I dont support fag rights, I do consider them twisted and sick. My opinion and you will never change it now matter how stupid you conduct yourself here by spinning what I say. Fuck off, eat shit and check out early please !

You dont know your own question let alone a truthful answer. I told you out right that I am
not for faggot rights, are you still too stupid to understand my unsympathetic honest
answer? I accept that you are a faggot and want to marry same sex family members. Ok, I get it. Now cumbreath you can stop the spin and twist and understand that I am not for fag rights. Simple, so simple that only you may be too fucking stupid to see it.
Not once did I spin or
Or babble?
Do Israeli homos fuck each other the same way all the other butt fuckers do? Or do Israeli homos have magical/heavenly taint that needs much different attention? Just curious, can any gentleman that takes it up the ass answer my ?
  • Old-T
  • 10-17-2014, 10:14 PM
Yes, you are right: babble. Another common trait the two of them have.

By the way, Rio, if I am as gay as you claim, then based upon my avatar you must conclude I am a lesbian, no?
Yes, you are right: babble. Another common trait the two of them have.

By the way, Rio, if I am as gay as you claim, then based upon my avatar you must conclude I am a lesbian, no? Originally Posted by Old-T
Not certain about the lesbian bit Old- T
Perhaps that is just a ruse to cover up that you are really a dude wanting to rub other old dudes ???
Don't really know which direction you transfered from or to.
Either way, best of luck with your festive endeavors !
Do Israeli homos fuck each other the same way all the other butt fuckers do? Or do Israeli homos have magical/heavenly taint that needs much different attention? Just curious, can any gentleman that takes it up the ass answer my ? Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples
Assup - please let him know about your gay sex experiences, including your favorite positions for taking it up the ass.
ahem, that ridiculously homophobic comment aside, WTF?
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2014, 07:33 AM
Have we not banned gay's from uttering the word marriage yet!

Isn't that the country that you folks that scream about small government and freedom want! ......the government banning something from a minority group.