Trump Facing Indictment and Arrest?

This conversation will continue on for the next four years.
Why on Earth would you want to do that? Watch a grown man act like a stupid, foolish, name-calling child when the truth is he is nothing but a draft dodging punk ass bitch and coward?

I knew orange ape was a punk and asshole from his Howard Stern interviews in the 90s. Any child I know who acted like him would get a first-rate ass whooping. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

If it wasn't for projection, gaslighting, lies and insults he had nothing better to say like his woke, totalitarian, facist friends. Enjoy your extended vacation in hell Mr.Stupid.
  • Aoi
  • 07-07-2023, 12:43 PM
This conversation will continue on for the next four years. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
There's really no reason it has to.

Biden cheated his ass off in 2020.

And now the named agencies are doing everything they can toss blame at Trump, despite the fact that time and time again, Democrats keep fucking everything up, by obfuscating the truth with unimportant, unrelated charges. "Oh, Trump littered? He must be wanting to commit TREASON!"

Also, friendly reminder that while Democrats wanted to shut down the country during the pandemic, they were out partying and smoozing it up. At the least, Republicans who did the same, also wanted the country to be released from all of the lock downerism.

Plannedemic.
  • BLM69
  • 07-07-2023, 01:24 PM
This conversation will continue on for the next four years. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
Make it a lifetime for some people
There's really no reason it has to.

Biden cheated his ass off in 2020.

And now the named agencies are doing everything they can toss blame at Trump, despite the fact that time and time again, Democrats keep fucking everything up, by obfuscating the truth with unimportant, unrelated charges. "Oh, Trump littered? He must be wanting to commit TREASON!"

Also, friendly reminder that while Democrats wanted to shut down the country during the pandemic, they were out partying and smoozing it up. At the least, Republicans who did the same, also wanted the country to be released from all of the lock downerism.

Plannedemic. Originally Posted by Aoi

If the cases against Trump are so obviously flimsy and without merit, I presume you expect him to be acquitted in all four cases, correct?
Imo the only one that should stick is the classified documents. The Jan 6 stuff shouldn't lead to a conviction but that doesn't mean a hostile jury won't convict. That one could go to SCOTUS actually. Might be interesting from a legal standpoint.

The Stormy Daniels stuff is small potatoes. I am not sure about the details but if he were most people that would likely result in a fine.

Toxic White Male...My pronouns are Russia/Trump
If the cases against Trump are so obviously flimsy and without merit, I presume you expect him to be acquitted in all four cases, correct? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
This assumes that Lady Justice is still blindfolded and her scales are balanced. This is no longer the case in our banana republic.

Trump will lose the initial cases due to them being held in places like DC where he will never get an impartial jury or judge, and his only hope is that he gets a fair trial and judgement on appeal.
Paxton's vote is 20 minutes away. If you think he will be convicted, I have wetlands in the lower Rio Grande Valley to sell to you.

The Venue makes all the difference. The Texas Republican Senate would never vote to convict.
This assumes that Lady Justice is still blindfolded and her scales are balanced. This is no longer the case in our banana republic.

Trump will lose the initial cases due to them being held in places like DC where he will never get an impartial jury or judge, and his only hope is that he gets a fair trial and judgement on appeal. Originally Posted by dogfart
So you don’t believe that the 7th Amendment right to a jury trial should be preserved?

And if it’s so clear and obvious that he’s not guilty, his is it test not a single juror will see the facts that way? It requires a unanimous jury to convict him.
So you don’t believe that the 7th Amendment right to a jury trial should be preserved? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I'm not sure how you extrapolated that from my comment. Where did I say that?
Jury system is what provides jurors in Atlanta and DC. You say that a fair jury can’t be picked there. . If that’s not believing in the 7th Amendment, I don’t know what is. The reason we have juries is because they’re the fairest form of decision making we can devise.
Jury system is what provides jurors in Atlanta and DC. You say that a fair jury can’t be picked there. . If that’s not believing in the 7th Amendment, I don’t know what is. The reason we have juries is because they’re the fairest form of decision making we can devise. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
You say it is the "fairest". You did not say it was perfect. But, if it is the fairest form, why would I be against it?

Then again, you confirmed this was your interpretation of my statement, and not anything you read from me.

Thus, you are putting words in my mouth. Just because I recognize the non-ideal facets of government and society does not mean I want to discard them totally.

I guess you think every black man in 1920's Atlanta got a fair trial too.
I bet you're just fat punk who has not seen his dick without the help of a mirror in 20 years