NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

ya ok
I can change my mind latter if DED wants the same LOL

go 9ers Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
YES.....a Harbaugh Bowl!!!!!! Originally Posted by DickEmDown
who you picking DED
who you picking DED Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I'm gonna ride with Sugar Ray and the boys....

I can't stand Brady.....I'm glad his ass lost. He's rich, good-looking, plus he's fucking a supermodel...so fuck him...

Originally Posted by Satin
LOL, I feel this.

Hope SF blows them out though, so that way, the Texans might consider a QB change, if Flacco throws more picks than INT's, and if Kaep goes 28/30 5 TDS passing and 200 yards rushing, it might open our (and the rest of the league's) eyes and everyone will realize this shit with evolving QB's is REAL.
LOL fuck em both Satan!! LOL. I hate Ray and the Ravens because they kicked our ass completely a couple of years ago at reliant. It was one of those games similar to the Vikings game this year where Dopey laid a big fucking egg!! I had a couple of old college buddies in town with me at the game and it was a total buzz kill. So Ray can suck a fat dick just like Ike Taylor does!!!
Oh and where the fuck is Bigtex?? Has he joined the Dopey fan club yet? He sure has been quiet. I assume Dopey's performance pecker slapped him into realizing we were telling it like it is.
Oh and where the fuck is Bigtex?? Originally Posted by Daddio
Thanks for asking! As a matter of fact, I am currently in Suburban Maryland, about equal distance between B'more and DC. I will return home on Wednesday. I watched yesterday's games with a fairly equal mixture of Redskins and Ravens fans. Naturally, I was the only Texans fan in the crowd.

I found it ironic that the Ravens clearly had the 2nd best quarterback, yet found a way to earn a spot in this years Super Bowl. I found it equally ironic that there were several Ravens fans complaining about how bad of a quarterback Flacco happens to be, as if the qb is the only difference between a team winning and losing.

I have to give the Ravens credit, as a team they played as well the 2nd half of this season as the Texans played during the first half. In yesterday's game, the Ravens played well on both sides of the ball, especially in the 2nd half. It just goes to show that it pays to get hot at the right time.

As for me, I am disappointed with the way the Texans season ended bit I am already looking forward to next season! As Satin says, "on any given Sunday!"
FUCK the Pats!! FUCK Brady!! Double FUCK!! all the so-called experts on ESPN and NFL Network who predicted the Ravens would lose! Now BeleFuck can get an early start on his offseason tutoring program designed to teach him how not to talk like he has a cock in his mouth when giving his on-camera, post-loss interviews!
Anyone noticed that three players that played a part in the Ravens winning, Pollard, Leach and Jones also played a part in the Texans being a better team in 2011 than in 2012. Tell me again why we got rid of them.
  • Satin
  • 01-21-2013, 07:13 AM
Yep, BL we all talked about that yesterday during the game. Out of the 3, I really hoped we could have kept Leach. What he was asking for didn't seem unreasonable but they know their salary cap situation much better than me obviously.

I also think it was very chicken-shit of The Hoodie not to do the post game interview. That guy sucks ass and shows he's a bad loser. Everyone steps up and does the interviews, no matter how much the loss hurts. That's pathetic and even more reason to hate that whole arrogant organization.

I guess I'm in a bad mood since the Texans are out and the whole blues of not having football anymore is setting in. Yea, we still have the SB, but that's just a marketing showcase game, stupid commercials & reason to have a party and get wasted..
Them gotdamn 49ers came back and did that shit!!!

I didn't expect the Patriots to lay down like they did! Shut out totally in the second half?? Who the fuck would've thought that??

Well these are the two teams I chose to win and they both did! Should've betted some money but I hate losing. LOL!!!

Next up is the Harbaugh Bowl!! Jim is gonna have the edge with the more mobile QB. Should be an exciting game!

Anybody gonna watch the Pro Bowl???
Fuck the 49r's and fuck the Ravens! But, I'd like the Ravens to win just so that the former Texans players can win a ring. Then they can come to Houston and show off their jewelry! I just hope that RayRay doesn't bring a knife to the game and stab someone.
Kaepernick is the truth baby!! I don't care who wins but I don't see the ravens stopping san fran's offense.
We got rid of Jones cause he sucked, and all Pollard did for us was get personal foul penalties, I would much rather have Quinn/Manning over him, Pollard was also delusional, he was the leader of our defense when they had one of the worst years in league history, yet he never really mentioned it when doing press during that year.

As far as Leach, I like the guy, but in this day in age, it's better to just put a TE at FB because they are more athletic and can be used as a receiving threat from the back field, not too many teams are going to use a straight up FB anymore, and Foster continued to have good seasons after he left, he fell off this year because the O-line played like shit at times.

But these guys are not major parts to why the Ravens won, they won because of Lewis and Flacco. Ultimately, it just comes down to the QB and coaching, plain and simple.

Fuck the Probowl, I suggest y'all watch the Senior Bowl.
  • Satin
  • 01-21-2013, 02:16 PM
Yea Pollard can't cover the slowest guy in the league...but he will hit your ass...

Jacobi was electric at times but too inconsistent and did not have have good hands or would never "go for the ball" as far as a receiver.

Leach is a beast. He can catch now and also opened up holes for Foster.

Holliday is another story. He was one dimensional but is a threat to go to the house everytime he touches the ball.

Well, the draft is next.....who's out there? Mix???!!!
Like I said earlier about this team, I would consider "media attention" being the main goal as far as success goes, I'd love for us to get T'eo, just so we could be the attention whore's of the league just for once.

It sucks because we are picking way late in the first round again, but unlike last year, there is some REAL defensive talent in the draft this year, and we probably won't get anyone legit smh...Merciless was nice last year, but an actual difference maker would have been better.