Trump Facing Indictment and Arrest?

Same old wanna be tough guys spewing the same old crap...did not miss shit while I was banned by the fat ass admin.

Toxic White Male...My pronouns are Russia/Trump Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
You'd have been a fervent Nazi in 1930s Germany...hard to believe people as stupid as you exist.
I bet you're just fat punk who has not seen his dick without the help of a mirror in 20 years Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Same old wanna be tough guys spewing the same old crap...did not miss shit while I was banned by the fat ass admin. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
You'd have been a fervent Nazi in 1930s Germany...hard to believe people as stupid as you exist. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

Toxic White Male...My pronouns are Russia/Trump.

Toxic White Male...My pronouns are Russia/Trump. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
You're just a little punk AB little black sambo primate. And you're far too stupid to understand the workings of my brain BOY
Tiny, as Stormy Daniels calls him, or the orange ape is now facing a sanction and gag order after making threatening posts about the judge and court clerk, actually publishing her pic and social media account so his MAGE morons like little black sambo primate on this thread can threaten her.

Does this idiot know any fucking decency? Luckily he is so shit stupid he'll violate it and go to jail.
Same old wanna be tough guys spewing the same old crap...did not miss shit while I was banned by the fat ass admin. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
You're just a little punk AB little black sambo primate. And you're far too stupid to understand the workings of my brain BOY Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

if you say so

Because many Republicans automatically dismiss any more charges levied against Trump. I can see why. The false charges that were basically proven to be political attacks. And in this case, the idea that Biden, Obama and Clinton all took stuff or documents from the White House they should not have. and Democrats are completely unconcerned.

That automatic defense extends to Clarence Thomas. Corrupt, his wife is a hands on MAGA operative, but.. No, Republicans won't admit anything is wrong, because Democrats attempted to derail Kavanaugh with a 23rd hour Fake sexual assault victim from 30 years earlier.

Both parties need to turn their clocks back to 1985 and earlier. When they had traces of dignity and respect. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

nonsense
nonsense Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Your vocabulary is very limited, which really revealed itself in that Westwood Baptist Church debate, where you went full-on Left-wing, soft-on-crime on me
Your vocabulary is very limited, which really revealed itself in that Westwood Baptist Church debate, where you went full-on Left-wing, soft-on-crime on me Originally Posted by Chung Tran

if you say so
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I say so. you are a Softie on crime. You think the Church Assassin had ''rights'' to walk in and murder two people.
I say so. you are a Softie on crime. You think the Church Assassin had ''rights'' to walk in and murder two people. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

if you say so
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I say so. You're a flaming Seattle-inspired Liberal
I say so. You're a flaming Seattle-inspired Liberal Originally Posted by Chung Tran

if i'm a "flaming Seattle-inspired Liberal" then Donald Trump is a "Reagan Conservative"

bahahahaaa
I say so. You're a flaming Seattle-inspired Liberal Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ouch! Hahahaha, Seattle is something else for sure. What most don't realize is 5 minutes outside Seattle's border is a very beautiful part of the country with very reasonable people, none of that nonsense is tolerated, at least until you hit Olympia to the south, or Bellingham to the north.
Economy is going downhill and Biden is way too old: The fact is Trump will be elected president. It is going to be a wild four years and I am very concerned about divisions and how we will stand as one country. We need good politicians who bring people together.