TRUMP TRAIN

Keep posting stupid shit, toof-less.

What are you up to now? 87 posts in this thread?

Trump got beat by Cruz and barely beat Rubio.

Maybe sanity is returning to the GOP. The Tea Party mopes are losing. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Deep Down you are hoping and praying TRUMP gets the nomination... So you can vote for The Hag from Arkansas like you did when you voted for 0bama, NyRINOcRATer... LOL!

Deep Down you are hoping and praying TRUMP gets the nomination... So you can vote for The Hag from Arkansas like you did when you voted for 0bama, NyRINOcRATer...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
He walks around with a mirror so he can look at himself. A pompous fuckwad.
Deep Down you are hoping and praying TRUMP gets the nomination... So you can vote for The Hag from Arkansas like you did when you voted for 0bama, NyRINOcRATer... LOL! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The Hildebeast will NEVER get my vote.

But neither will Trump (unlike you).

If it is a contest between those two narcissistic windbags, I will vote for the Libertarian again, like I did in 2008.
The Hildebeast will NEVER get my vote.

But neither will Trump (unlike you).

If it is a contest between those two narcissistic windbags, I will vote for the Libertarian again, like I did in 2008. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Say Hi to COG for me... Thanks

none of them scored a knockout. Cruz did out-strategize Trump, by catering to every interest group there is in Iowa. Smart, but will he carry through or just take his votes and say "adios!"? Cruz gets 8 delegates to Trump and and the Cuban's 7. hardly a decisive victory.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Iowa...short/m.03s0w/

it does begin to whittle down the overcrowded Republican field. Huckleberry Hound (Huckabee) is out, which is a good thing. one religious zealot down, two to go (Cruz and the Cuban).

the low hanging fruit will exit soon (Gilmore, Cristie, Santorum)

the rest? Paul, Tinkerbell and Kasich are on life support. Bushie is on life support too but he won't admit it (and his deep pockets keep him around awhile)

"Gentle Ben" Carson? he got 3 delegates but hardly a strong showing.

Kasich is actually the best candidate the Republicans could nominate but he's done. too bad.
Say Hi to COG for me... Thanks

Hi!
Deep Down you are hoping and praying TRUMP gets the nomination... So you can vote for The Hag from Arkansas like you did when you voted for 0bama, NyRINOcRATer... LOL!

What the FUCK does that mean, IOTY?
  • DSK
  • 02-02-2016, 10:20 PM
What the FUCK does that mean, IOTY? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”
So you got all of that from SLOBBRIN's gibberish, JL?

You ought to be his personal translator and WK, JL!

Next time, though, try to list attribution when you quote something, even if it's totally unrelated to the conversation, which of course this was...

“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.” Originally Posted by DSK
Is that you, DICKMUNCHER? Change your sig, you're not one of us.

Maybe you can explain it to asswipe.
HAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Did he change his handle AGAIN?
HAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Did he change his handle AGAIN? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, DSK is impersonating and mocking the DICKMUNCHER. Why are you so dense, oinkboy?
No, DSK is impersonating and mocking the DICKMUNCHER. Why are you so dense, oinkboy? Originally Posted by lustylad
LMFAO you replied to the JL, and called him dickmuncher. Fucking moron.
Hey whiffy, your hero is whining about Cruz stealing the Iowa vote.
Hey whiffy, your hero is whining about Cruz stealing the Iowa vote. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Your Hero is stocking up on beans to generate wealth, Yekim...