Houston Vs. Dallas

With your unprofessional tactics. You should be the only one getting locked. We will see. Originally Posted by tiatate
Wait..going to grab some more popcorn UITB
When will the OP realize the secret to Houston Coed is playing Wakeup and dearhunter off against each other?
Wait..going to grab some more popcorn UITB Originally Posted by TryWeakly
grab me a DR. Pepper please, this is good.........
When will the OP realize the secret to Houston Coed is playing Wakeup and dearhunter off against each other? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
When she realizes she should have never asked for opinions in houston coed...
When she realizes she should have never asked for opinions in houston coed... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
That and IMPUT ...
That and IMPUT ... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
LOL you crack me up.
My donation reflects the amount of respect I have for myself.
It sounds as if many low-range providers in this area have fallen into this trap of Eccie and catering to what the hobbyist want, as if you are scared of them. There is no reason you should be 5+ years in the game with a donation under $300.
This is YOUR business/brand, BUILD it. Originally Posted by tiatate
This Thread is too long to read all of it so maybe this is already come up but in case it hasn't....

Please don't confuse responsibility with LOW self-respect.
There are some women here who do this because they HAVE to make a certain amount each week to support a large number of people .

that means that they need to make the numbers work each week and do what they have to do,
if not lights get cut off,
kids don't get shoes ,
Grandpa's medicine doesn't get bought, etc.
Darn,
I don't see a showcase.
Maybe she has a website.
Watch out now. You know with the IP logging and all....
This is a stupid thread now. Mods need to close it.
This is a stupid thread now. Mods need to close it. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Yes, now that you have arrived.. fo sho
Heh
Sista girl..you could have easily avoided all this drama