Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

+1
Chocolate beauty indeed!

My oh my!! What a lovely chocolate beauty!!
And only 250 miles north of me.
Dear Ms PrettyElite10, you have an excellent showcase, too!!
Thank you for posting your pictures. Originally Posted by fire engine red
Hello beautiful ebony women!My name is Desirae from Dallas,Tx. I have been keeping up with this thread for awhile and I must say there are alot of chocolate beauties here in the hobby;-) Here are a couple photos of myself hope you like loves!xoxo
Originally Posted by PrettyElite10
Uh....WOW!!!
Thanks you guys!!
Amber Silk
It's about time you showed up here Amber. More please.
Very nice Amber......HOT!

I love checking back in on this thread. It gives me so much life!
And everyone is such a babe.

I'll add a few more to the mix:

I love checking back in on this thread. It gives me so much life!
And everyone is such a babe.

I'll add a few more to the mix:

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Love that one in RED!!

Enjoy!

Enjoy! Originally Posted by Jilla Diamond
Lovely pics hon!
Still love this thread. If there ever is a meet up, I wanna be first on the invite list! Lovely photos ladies! I think I may need to break out the lingerie and do a new photo shoot
I think I may need to break out the lingerie and do a new photo shoot Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Oh Baby, you do take excellent lovely and sexy pictures!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 9.jpg (58.9 KB, 632 views) File Type: jpg 2.jpg (78.5 KB, 636 views)
Oh Baby, you do take excellent lovely and sexy pictures!! Originally Posted by fire engine red

What can I say? The camera loves me! Lol. Those are smoking hot! Hanks for posting them ❤️��
This thread has made me cream in my pants today around 5 or 6 times. I've lusted for chocolate ladies since I was in jr high school (and i've enjoyed incredible sexual adventures with black women from the U.S., Caribbean, Africa, maybe a few other places…). Lately I've been trying to cut back on spending money, but damn, going to be hard now… and I'M going to be hard now...
+1
I totally feel your pain CD!
Too. Much. Chocolate. I CAN'T RESIST! lol

This thread has made me cream in my pants today around 5 or 6 times. I've lusted for chocolate ladies since... Originally Posted by craze danz