Names from the past

I did get as far as texting with her trying to get something set up. But, back then, there were so MANY quality options and 4 bills was a big ask. The only time I paid that much was for Nina and Tori Capelli. Both times money well spent.
My long lost provider was Ariel Ainsley. I met her twice and she was drop-dead gorgeous, very sweet, incredible skills, intelligent, and just a pleasure to talk to when our session was done. She disappeared when someone in her personal life discovered her hobby life. I've missed her ever since.
My hobby experience was TNT Kelly . I was hooked after her !
NikkiNailer
Anybody remember Kyra from VIP Sweets? lol that’s me
I think I did meet you then! That place had the best looking lineup top to bottom of pretty much any studio in Dallas.
Anybody remember Kyra from VIP Sweets? lol that’s me Originally Posted by KellyKiss
was that the one like forest and greenville?
I believe so, yes.
any mention of mzchloerae
I believe so, yes. Originally Posted by TinMan
Anybody remember Kyra from VIP Sweets? lol that’s me Originally Posted by KellyKiss
Wow yes.
  • Go4it
  • 02-24-2024, 10:30 PM
I can't even remember the names of most of what I call the old ones.

The one who looked like Marsha Brady on the Brady Bunch. She was a knock out. Not the greatest fuck in the world but certainly adequate. Wonder what ever happened to her?
Paris at Mapleshade in Plano. We clicked on day 1. Saw her frequently for several years. Last day was just as hot as day 1. Sadly Mapleshade closed permanently.
Lost her phone # when my phone died��.
She's in Los Angeles. If anyone has her # please DM to me. Thanks!
Catalina Cruz. Sexy ass young Latina. Her and friend Sasha green did doubles but never got around to that

777Guy I remember her. She was great! Her friend Mia was wayyy better for me. Any idea where she went??
  • Go4it
  • 02-27-2024, 12:37 AM
Ahhh - Now I remember - Little Miss Melissa was the provider who looked exactly like Marsha Brady