List of Despicables

Go find a Safe Space and SUCK your Rainbow colored Pacifier/Dildo, Shit Eater the Klantifa...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Was Klantifa the handle he was banned for while welshing on the bet?
I never welshed on any bet, LARDASS.

I honored every fucking day of it.

Since you love talking about it, why not tell everybody how long I was banned? Ask your local mod, the racist shitheel. I'm sure he'll tell you, if he hasn't already.

Come on, EATLER, Tell the whole story, if you've got the ... ahem ... GUTS!
I never welshed on any bet, LARDASS.

I honored every fucking day of it.

Since you love talking about it, why not tell everybody how long I was banned? Ask your local mod, the racist shitheel. I'm sure he'll tell you, if he hasn't already.

Come on, EATLER, Tell the whole story, if you've got the ... ahem ... GUTS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You tell the story Pigfuck. You haven't denied it. Was Klantifa another of your handles? At least BumScum disabled his account only to come back with another. But he's so shrewd.
Nope.

You're lying again.

For a change.
Nope.

You're lying again.

For a change. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why were you banned pigfuck? You're the lying sack of shit.
Bump ... in honor of "Save Inanimate Statues Weekend" ...

Don't worry Liberals ... that chunk of metal mounted on that slab of rock ain't gonna hurt you! It's just your paranoid imagination! It'll be "ok" to just to ignore it.

I recommend returning to your coloring books and comfort pets. Originally Posted by LexusLover
"I've never thought about those statues a day in my life," Charles Barkley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M9vnv5qIFQ
"I've never thought about those statues a day in my life," Charles Barkley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M9vnv5qIFQ Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Most people haven't thought about those statues either.
Don't worry Liberals ... that chunk of metal mounted on that slab of rock ain't gonna hurt you! It's just your paranoid imagination! It'll be "ok" to just to ignore it.

I recommend returning to your coloring books and comfort pets.

Except AssUp ... and WTF ... I recommend they kick the shit out of the chunks of metal until they kick a dent into the statue!
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 10:17 AM
Most people haven't thought about those statues either. Originally Posted by bambino
You sure the fuck are now!

I do not give a flying fuck one way or the other about some statue in Virginia.

If thise folks want to take them down or leave them up...effects me none.
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2017, 10:20 AM

I recommend returning to your coloring books and comfort pets.

Except AssUp ... and WTF ... I recommend they kick the shit out of the chunks of metal until they kick a dent into the statue! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You lying old government tit sucker...

I do not care about these statues one way or the other.

I personally think it stupid to get worked up over this. Way more important shot. Right. Aren't you preparing for a nuclear attack from North Korea
You sure the fuck are now!

I do not give a flying fuck one way or the other about some statue in Virginia.

If thise folks want to take them down or leave them up...effects me none. Originally Posted by WTF
No shit asshole. And if you look at the lefty protesters, there wasn't many black folk was there? Just a bunch of white losers just like the Nazis. If those statues offended the locals, they would have been down decades ago.
Now all of a sudden .... it's no big deal!!!!

The leaves are blowing in a different direction .... the Liberal/Commies have overplayed their hand (what hand they had) and their cover is being peeled back like an onion .... one layer at a time.

They keep doing this stupid shit and the dumbasses on here applaud them for it until the TRUTH IS REVEALED .... then the dumbasses on here want to start a new thread on a new subject so they can "change the subject"!
Bump for the beginning of the Week to remind all who they are.
  • WTF
  • 08-20-2017, 05:25 PM
Now all of a sudden .... it's no big deal!!!!

! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I've said from the start it was no big deal to me you lying old fart.

I could go back and prove you wrong but you'd never admit it even then!

• WTF
  • 08-20-2017, 05:28 PM
LL will not walk away from this thread making a fool of himself nor will he try any harder to quit making a fool of himself.

SOB has a list and a honorable mention list with the same posters on it!