Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay?

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You better ask your mommy for another bicycle repair kit this Christmas for your rubber playmate, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
Say it louder, you hysterical gay fuck doll wannabe!

Old-T was right about you all along. So were all of us!

I see you're starring in a new play... Don't be modest now, you gay fuck doll wannabe! I'm sure your butt buddies in Pissburgh will be first in line to buy tickets!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Damn, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, you Googled a play for your cock-sucking gay-tard ass to go see.
yeah, check it out ... the poll has been locked for sometime now... report back to the moron that started the poll, he's curious to see if the #'s changed too.

idiot. Originally Posted by CJ7
Just a sec, I'll check. Hmmm . . . Let me see. Oh, there it is! Nope, no change! Still 36-8 in favor of awarding AssupRidee, DEM, an award for his one and only real achievement in life . . .

DIPSHIT EMERITUS

ASSUPRIDEE, DEM!!!

Just a sec, I'll check. Hmmm . . . Let me see. Oh, there it is! Nope, no change! Still 36-8 in favor of awarding AssupRidee, DEM, an award for his one and only real achievement in life . . .

DIPSHIT EMERITUS

ASSUPRIDEE, DEM!!!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Speak up, Whiny! We can't hear you!

I haven't heard screams like that since the trailer for your movie: IT HAPPENED IN SALINA!

Damn, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, you Googled a play for your cock-sucking gay-tard ass to go see. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Again you reference my ass, Corpy.

You really need to examine your priorities.

Maybe start posting in Another Realm, or Ass-Tickler's Faggot Boys forum.

But you're pretty hard core, you gay fuck doll wannabe!

I'm handing you YOUR ass! not MINE!

Sheesh!
Again you reference my ass, Corpy.

You really need to examine your priorities.

Maybe start posting in Another Realm, or Ass-Tickler's Faggot Boys forum.

But you're pretty hard core, you gay fuck doll wannabe!

I'm handing you YOUR ass! not MINE!

Sheesh! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Again, you dissemble or ignorantly misconstrue, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard ... you were called an "ass", you cum-gobbling golem fucktard
Damn, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, you Googled a play for your cock-sucking gay-tard ass to go see. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
OH? You don't say, Corpy! You can't help yourself. So blinded with jealousy that the Pissburg Pissant Posse has become the next dumb thing on ECCIE, that you sink even deeper into delusion.

You continue to suggest activities for my ass. What are you, an ass social director? An ass personal shopper? An ass advisor? Or just an ASS WORSHIPPER!

Sorry to disappoint you, but this is EXIT ONLY over here, you gay duck doll wannabe!

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
  • CJ7
  • 11-24-2013, 11:03 PM
Speak up, Whiny! We can't hear you!

I haven't heard screams like that since the trailer for your movie: IT HAPPENED IN SALINA!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

or the movie from his trailer at the trailer park
SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's a damn good thing you're not allergic to plastic, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
Burnt, corpy. You got nothing left in the tank ... Except of course for ten pounds of MEAT!

You seem quite comfortable being referred to as a gay fuck doll wanna be. I guess IBPhorphylacticMan wasn't so bad, was it?

You still haven answered anyone's questions. You still just flame, roil, blather and spew.

But now, the truth is out.

YOU LIKE IT IN THE ASS!
Burnt, corpy. You got nothing left in the tank ... Except of course for ten pounds of MEAT!

You seem quite comfortable being referred to as a gay fuck doll wanna be. I guess IBPhorphylacticMan wasn't so bad, was it?

You still haven answered anyone's questions. You still just flame, roil, blather and spew.

But now, the truth is out.

YOU LIKE IT IN THE ASS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So you you say quoting your cum-gobbling golem fucktard ass is "burnt", you cum-gobbling golem fucktard?
So you you say quoting your cum-gobbling golem fucktard ass is "burnt", you cum-gobbling golem fucktard? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What is with you and MY ASS?

You're either too stupid to get that, too gay to care or too much of a redneck to have any better language skills.

But if you don't stop talking about my ass, I'll have to refer this to management as a threat of butt rape. That's serious shit, you gay fuck doll wannabe.

Leave my ASS out if it, Y'hear?

You're either too stupid to get that, too gay to care or too much of a redneck to have any better language skills.

But if you don't stop talking about my ass, I'll have to refer this to management as a threat of butt rape. That's serious shit, you gay fuck doll wannabe.

Leave my ASS out if it, Y'hear? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are a premiere "ass", you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, and your every vote proves it! Check your Party's symbol, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.

Leave my ASS out if it, Y'hear? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dial 1800 RC-DATO. He'll lick yer asshole like a fudge sickle.