Barter thread ... lets all swap 'n pop

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro tablet if anyone is looking. Model # SM-T320NZWAXAR, 8.4 inch screen, 16 GB, white....hardly use it. Open to offers...trade or cash.
I have a PS3 I haven't used much. If the right lady asks. I'm down to trade in for time or cash.
how much would you sell it? Just asking
I have a Lenovo Ideapad S10-2
http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops...-series/s10-2/

Would like to trade for time
I need a washer/dryer (electric). Used is fine if reasonably 'new' and running well. PM me and let the discussing begin...
IT skills can fix any pc and recover lost data
Willing to trade one or both for services or cash. I upgraded both of our phones to S 5's so I don't need these. One is still with AT&T the other one is unlocked and can be used with any carrier. I can unlock the other one as well.

Both phones are in perfect working condition and each has a protective cover on them. So if any ladies need a phone please PM me and we can work out the details.
I can sign you up for aol subscription services
  • Jax
  • 11-26-2014, 10:55 AM
I give a mean massage and am willing to trade a hh session for it.
I have a gently used bridge in Brooklyn and a very nice French neoclassical statue in New York Harbor to trade
I need 2 IPhone 6.
I have a cuisine art bread maker. It has three speeds
Whatcha got ? whatcha want ? Originally Posted by purtybaby
I have a nice smile, winning personality, blue eyes and some cash, what I want is a date with you
I have seen the ladies mention income verification , I did not knw this was option and honestly do not know what it would entail but I am interested as well. Also I am wondering if anyone has a good idea on how to fake a job. I am thinking of somethign like this , some kind of data entry or web research "gig " Where I could be provided with papers or somthing from a real biz. It would need to look legit at a glance , some thing I could show to someone and say look this is what Im doing ! Im very open to ideas and will barter for the idea and whatever papers or info I would need to look like I am actually doing this gig. Originally Posted by purtybaby
Actually you don't need to fake anything. Simply create a real LLC (should cost no more then $350) and open a consultancy. All kinds of things you can call yourself like a life coach, image consultant etc.. You simply deposit a portion of your income on a somewhat regular basis and pay your taxes (including self employment tax), however you can also deduct a lot of stuff and place up to 30% of your income {15% for sure} into a 401k via a SEP).

If/when you want to really move on into the "real" world you will already have a business and financial track record you can use to your advantage. Happy to help anyone who needs a bit of help (no barter required but obviously wouldn't complain)
If any providers in the Austin or surrounding area are in need of a Personal Trainer and Nutrionist, we can certainly exchange services. I have about 20 years in the field now an have worked with actors/actresses, pro athletes, Military Special Operations, as well as the average Joe an Jane. You bring the effort and I'll deliver the results! ;-)

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

V Originally Posted by bigv123

See, that would be so weird. Did the OP have any takers?