WHY DID "SELMA" THE MOVIE FAIL TO GET TRACTION?

Your a special kind of stupid, aren't you, LittleEva?
Your a special kind of stupid, aren't you, LittleEva? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Funny coning from a idiot like you dull knife. It is that you aren't special just a common old idiot.
So you are afraid to take the bet. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I am absolutely not afraid to take the bet. As soon as you are able to provide absolute proof that you did not say it. I will be more than happy to perform the necessary research to provide absolute proof that you did.

Problem solved!

COIdiot, please keep me posted on your progress. Or lack thereof!
COIdiot, you are suppose to be adhering to your native Idiot Klan, errr Clan logic.

I'm just trying to play the game according to the Idiot Klan's errr Clan's rules!

According to the Idiot Klan, errr Clan Family Rule Book:

Once you prove you didn't say it, it is up to the other party to do the research to prove that you did.

BTW, did you remember to wave goodbye to your kissin' cousin, JLLoser?

If not, feel free to chime in.

This one's for you, JLLoser! Originally Posted by bigtex
You are a pompous blowhard who is too cowardly to bet COG. He has humiliated and bitch slapped you. You are a fat ass, illegal posting faggot who cannot bet against COG out of fear, and you are afraid to debate me on this forum because I've regularly made you look foolish.
Post your infractions page and prove you didn't get points. Otherwise, shut the fuck up, faggot. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
As a matter of record, I did as you requested and posted my infractions page.

Voila, I didn't get points.

As a result, you may now STFU, faggot!
As a matter of record, I did as you requested and posted my infractions page.

Voila, I didn't get points.

As a result, you may now STFU, faggot! Originally Posted by bigtex
The point is that you deserved the points. Apparently, you didn't get them and you won the bet. Which is to your benefit because you cannot handle what I have to say - you coward.

Anyway, congratulations - you apparently do not want a dissenting opinion.
The point is that you deserved the points. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Points, which points?

The ones I never received?

"To the victor, belong the spoils." (Senator William Marcy, NY)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:..._as_it_was.JPG
The point is that you deserved the points. Apparently, you didn't get them and you won the bet. Which is to your benefit because you cannot handle what I have to say - you coward.

Anyway, congratulations - you apparently do not want a dissenting opinion. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
So YOU get to decide who gets points? Or you take your dildo and go home?

Adios Asshole

There you have it, folks. BigAssLiar has painted himself in a corner, and trying to get out of it by spreading bullshit. It's all he's got. He made the statement, he can't back it up, so it's clear he lied, once again. It's not my job to disprove your statement. It's your job to prove it. Fucking pompous moron.

It's probably just as well that you chickened out on my bet. I mean, if you couldn't post here, what would you do? Can't have you out in public. God knows what could happen.

Just in case you grow some balls, instead of using Assup's for entertainment, the bet stands. Until then, STFU.
It's not my job to disprove your statement. It's your job to prove it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Those were your Idiot Klan errr Clan rules, not mine. I was just trying to keep things in y'all's comfort zone.

You just can't please the Idiot's!
There you have it, folks. BigAssLiar has painted himself in a corner, and trying to get out of it by spreading bullshit. It's all he's got. He made the statement, he can't back it up, so it's clear he lied, once again. It's not my job to disprove your statement. It's your job to prove it. Fucking pompous moron.

It's probably just as well that you chickened out on my bet. I mean, if you couldn't post here, what would you do? Can't have you out in public. God knows what could happen.

Just in case you grow some balls, instead of using Assup's for entertainment, the bet stands. Until then, STFU. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
As predicted. The Idiot Klan, err, Clan counteroffensive.

You fellas just can't stand it. You should have stepped in the save your fellow dipshit and urge him not to take a bet that would force him to keep his word.

BUT NOOOOO. You threw him under the bus.

It's a dog eat dog world out there. But instead you ate dog SHIT, Whinybitch, and you let your blow buddy drown in a tsunami of his own stupidity.

Congratulations.

LMAO!
Your full of shit, BigAssLiar. You made the statement. You prove it. You can't, so you bluster. You lose, asshole. That's the rule you demanded from Whirly. That's YOUR rule. Begone, hypocrite. Now take your butt buddy, AssupLiar with you.
February 9, 2015

10:08pm

Just to be clear Originally Posted by dearhunter
I'm clear. BigTex is afraid to debate me, that's why he wanted me out of this forum.
What a coward!!
As predicted. The Idiot Klan, err, Clan counteroffensive.

You fellas just can't stand it. You should have stepped in the save your fellow dipshit and urge him not to take a bet that would force him to keep his word.

BUT NOOOOO. You threw him under the bus.

It's a dog eat dog world out there. But instead you ate dog SHIT, Whinybitch, and you let your blow buddy drown in a tsunami of his own stupidity.

Congratulations.

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You idiot, all my friends advised against taking the bet. You are a stupid, ill informed, ignorant cock sucker.
The injustice here is that BigTex should have received points when I RTM'ed his illegal post.
So you're admitting you totally fucked this thing up.

Good way to go out. The gates of repentance are closing, asshole. And you're on the outside looking in because...

You totally fucked this up.