The Curvy lady threAD / list for guys

I could say the same about you dear! And no, there ain't nothing wring with a little bump n' grind.

Got me thinking of a great song lyric that goes "its the pretty round, brown drivin me wild ooh chile things are gonna get a little freakier" Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Sadly I missed her when she came through. Hopefully next time Originally Posted by thewayne
As I always's Say I'll Be Back ..... I love when at the end of my tours I get asked when will you be back ...
and if I had more request !! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I am with James1588, a tour through the Midwest, IA, IL, IN would be awesome. Especially Eastern IA. But if ever you think about it, there is another board you should join that caters to that area.
But I am selfish and in lust with you. LOL
I am with James1588, a tour through the Midwest, IA, IL, IN would be awesome. Especially Eastern IA. But if ever you think about it, there is another board you should join that caters to that area.
But I am selfish and in lust with you. LOL Originally Posted by finman56
Gives me new ideal's
Spelling fail

I could say the same about you dear! And no, there ain't nothing wrong with a little bump n' grind. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Curvy is N....LOL, now I'm hot, they're all on me....
Because I them.
Attached Images File Type: jpg RM6-163.jpg (107.9 KB, 269 views)
^^^^^^. Ohhh MM XOXO
Damn Macy i could saddle up behind you!!
Love My Curves
  • R.M.
  • 09-08-2016, 06:44 AM
Here's another good one of you.
image.jpeg
very nice ladies!!
ALL NICE LADIES!!!!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg bbb.jpg (9.3 KB, 249 views) File Type: jpg lllllll.jpg (72.0 KB, 248 views)
Yummy Reese just fantastic