Signed, sealed, delivered! Who else has a new health insurance policy?

On the whole, I'd say yes. Originally Posted by WTF
WTF ....

Do you know the difference between "Medicaid" and "Medicare"?

Until you learn the difference you really ought to sit on the bench for awhile ...

... or voluntarily step back to the minors.

But just to help you out a bit ... here is MEDICAID IN ACTION!

you fuckers are amazing. Hope that Iraq war worked out well for you.

I'll vote for a yellow dog before I ll vote for a Fucking republican for president. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Glad to see you admit you're a fucking hypocrite. Goes to prove you have no moral convictions at all.

Oh, and how's Afghanistan working out for Obama and you?
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2013, 04:15 PM
WTF ....

Do you know the difference between "Medicaid" and "Medicare"?

Until you learn the difference you really ought to sit on the bench for awhile ...

... or voluntarily step back to the minors.

!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
It would seem I'm in the majors LL. Not that you are the judge of who is in or out.

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Medicaid_vs_Medicare
LL,

You forgot that the guy who keeps his own scorecard will always claim to hit homeruns. Anyone who says otherwise is a 'racist' or a 'TEA Wipe.'
You boys keep punching. America is a better place because of dipshits like you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ya God Damn right, thanks... Stihspid Rider
LL,

You forgot that the guy who keeps his own scorecard will always claim to hit homeruns. Anyone who says otherwise is a 'racist' or a 'TEA Wipe.' Originally Posted by gnadfly
You're wrong, dipshit. you're an ASS CLOWN!

simple jack! you're out of your element.

simple jack! you're out of your element. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Out of my element....LOL
Is Medicaid working out for us? People are living longer. Originally Posted by WTF

Ok, consistency is obviously not one of your strong suits. Weren't you just claiming that our medical system causes Americans to die sooner than their "Single Payer" counterparts in Britain and Canada because they are "socialized medicine". So, since Medicare is also socialized government run medicine and in place since the 1960's, why haven't we seen a HUGE increase in our longevity? On the one hand you complain we all die young because we don't have single payer, and then you say we live longer because we have Medicaid?

Too funny.
It would seem I'm in the majors LL. Not that you are the judge of who is in or out.
Originally Posted by WTF
WTF: "Is Medicaid working out for us? People are living longer."

Since you are a self-proclaimed "major" ... are you suggesting that an increase of "life expectancy" will extend the period of time that folks "enjoy" the benefits of yet another "entitlement program" ... so the welfare-nanny state cannot continue providing medical care for the 18 year-olds for the rest of their life, like their parents and grandparents have done with the assistance of their food stamps, section 8 grants, and free this with free that?

The 3rd generation income taxpayers are getting tired of .....

........................... supporting Escalades by the front door while they have to walk a block.

You are about as ready for the "majors" as ObaminableCare is ready for the internet.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

gnad ... now he's obsessed with your ass!!!!
Ok, consistency is obviously not one of your strong suits.

Too funny. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Now you know why they insist he keep his own scorecard while playing golf.

It's just easier that way.

It's just too painful to follow the justification for tossing them back into play.

And he really needs to take a look at the SSA life expectancy tables and explain how Medicaid has gone up due to the increased life expectancy of the recipients.

I think WTF is in favor of the Death Panels......stops the bills.

Supreme Court: We have problem!
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2013, 09:40 PM
Ok, consistency is obviously not one of your strong suits. Weren't you just claiming that our medical system causes Americans to die sooner than their "Single Payer" counterparts in Britain and Canada because they are "socialized medicine". So, since Medicare is also socialized government run medicine and in place since the 1960's, why haven't we seen a HUGE increase in our longevity? On the one hand you complain we all die young because we don't have single payer, and then you say we live longer because we have Medicaid?

Too funny. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Why don't you quote where I said that ''Weren't you just claiming that our medical system causes Americans to die sooner than their "Single Payer" counterparts in Britain and Canada''

Maybe because you can't. Liar.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2013, 09:42 PM

The 3rd generation income taxpayers are getting tired of .....

........................... supporting Escalades by the front door while they have to walk a block.

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sounds a tad racist LL.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2013, 09:46 PM

And he really needs to take a look at the SSA life expectancy tables and explain how Medicaid has gone up due to the increased life expectancy of the recipients.

! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Evidently you are playing softball and I am playing Hardball.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jul...cates-20120725

Researchers at the Harvard School of Public Health, who compared states that voluntarily expanded their Medicaid programs over the last decade with neighboring states that did not, found mortality rates were more than 6% lower in states with more generous coverage.
Residents of those states were also far less likely to delay needed care because of cost and more likely to report that they were in good health.

Since you are a self-proclaimed "major" ... . Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm just as major league as you.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2013, 09:52 PM
LL,

You forgot that the guy who keeps his own scorecard will always claim to hit homeruns. Anyone who says otherwise is a 'racist' or a 'TEA Wipe.' Originally Posted by gnadfly

No only Tea Wipes and racist are racist. But then I have quoted studies where we all are a bit racist. Some just are to ignorant to realize it.

You join to be a Tea wipe on your own accord.