Up yours USMC!

You're being ridiculous, slingblade. Are you stupidly arguing that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator didn't reduce defense spending during his Post Cold War administration, slingblade? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Now you say Clinton was in office after Reagan? You do know that Bush was after Reagan.

Bush repaired some of the damage Reagan had done and I was surprised that he did not win his second term. Clinton continue the effort. Also if you look at Bush and what he was involved with before,during,and after the Reagan era you will see he had quite a bit to do with it all.
Now you say Clinton was in office after Reagan? You do know that Bush was after Reagan.

Bush repaired some of the damage Reagan had done and I was surprised that he did not win his second term. Clinton continue the effort. Also if you look at Bush and what he was involved with before,during,and after the Reagan era you will see he had quite a bit to do with it all.
Originally Posted by slingblade
Who doesn't know that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was in office after Reagan, slingblade? It was Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator who made the deepest cuts; not Bush 41. The chart shows it all, slingblade, defense spending to perpetuate the Cold War was at an all time high when the Soviet Union finally collapsed, economically exhausted and unable to resist the Reagan Doctrine, in 1991 while Bush 41 was in office. The chart and the article cited refutes your notion that there was no inherent cost in perpetuating the Cold War and that the Reagan Doctrine didn't bring about the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Deflection 101....